landysu

You should never give your password to anyone

In Runescape, players, especially starters, are always in need of a lot of runescape gold to buy Runescape accounts, crafting items, pets, combat gears, and so on. However , gold is hard to earn at early times in the game. Fortunately, there is a powerful combination of skills to help players to make the money they need.Develop your miracle capabilities to level 55. At level 55, you will study the high-level alchemy spell that is imperative for quick creation of money for runescape accounts. Leveling up your miracle will also increase your combat level. Harvest a big quantity of flax and spin it into bowstring. This can give you some crafting experience.

Purchase a fire staff, knife, as many nature runes as you can afford, and also a hatchet. Chop down normal logs until your supply is full. Convert logs to bows, making use of your knife. Thread the bows using the bowstring you created in Step 2 . Market these bows to the nearby store and continue to get character runes. Continue doing this process and continually obtain experience. Your Fletching and woodcutting levels will continue to rise. and more rs gold you'll get.

Switch from chopping normal trees to oak trees when your woodcutting level reaches 15. You can then switch from making normal bows to oak bows. Sometimes the kind of wood you can minimize might be greater than the bow you can make. If that is the case, continue slicing the reduce level of wood and stringing the related bows unless you make the next greater level bow. Switch from chopping oak trees to willow trees when your woodcutting level reaches 30. Switch from making walnut bows to willow bows.

Switch from chopping willow trees to maple trees when your woodcutting level reaches 45. Switch from making willow bows to maple bows. Switch from chopping maple trees to yew trees when your woodcutting level reaches 60. Change from making maple bows to yew bows. This time also represents a necessary shift when you are not reselling yew bows to shops, because you will make more runescape gold from higher alching them.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqsa4tm2jG-HXgELnYyjC3qV9D_1cQwkCzY76I5MXSGV4W3Aiejw[/img]

Oh em gee! Thank you! I was about to give my password to that Chinaman over there! You saved me! Thank you!

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/14t9gm0.jpg[/IMG]

You are lying. Everyone, to prove him wrong, give me your passwords.

I gave my password to someone a month ago and came back and found 50b on it [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROKOl3QuMwMLqmjh07BhEHPx4HfnSe0AeHI9QL0xUtiuTtUuZaGQ[/IMG]

[quote name='Vesta Main']I gave my password to someone a month ago and came back and found 50b on it [IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROKOl3QuMwMLqmjh07BhEHPx4HfnSe0AeHI9QL0xUtiuTtUuZaGQ[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I laughed.

You're saying if I post my login info here and my bank PIN someone will take it?

Login: Cart
Password: Runelocus2010
PIN: 0001

?

[quote name='Cart']You're saying if I post my login info here and my bank PIN someone will take it?

Login: Cart
Password: Runelocus2010
PIN: 0001

?[/QUOTE]

I'll log in and look at your 300m then log out back, if that's ok with you.

[quote name='Vesta Main']I'll log in and look at your 300m then log out back, if that's ok with you.[/QUOTE]

i'm crying from laughter