XilentDub

U.s.a. V.s. Russia

[quote name='Dark Envy']Russia+USA vs. China would be more interesting[/QUOTE]

Dropping a bomb into that 1.5 billion Chinese people would be interesting.

[quote name='Hash']Dropping a bomb into that 1.5 billion Chinese people would be interesting.[/QUOTE]

Or thousands of bombs. :o

[quote name='phatazz']Fuck russia and fuck communism.[/QUOTE]

Can we ban idiots like him?

It would be something like.
USA and Russia Nukes, each other. Other countries would see this as good opportunity i don't know steal resources and would attack others. Basically The end of the world.
I can't Imagine any other outcome of WW3 then The End of the world.

[quote name='Zaichis']It would be something like.
USA and Russia Nukes, each other. Other countries would see this as good opportunity i don't know steal resources and would attack others. Basically The end of the world.
I can't Imagine any other outcome of WW3 then The End of the world.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they would nuke us and we wouldn't nuke them.

[quote name='BZB']I don't think they would nuke us and we wouldn't nuke them.[/QUOTE]
Well what else would you do in the war? You have those weapons and it would be kinda waste not to use them.

[quote name='Zaichis']Well what else would you do in the war? You have those weapons and it would be kinda waste not to use them.[/QUOTE]

Were in a war right now you don't see us using them.

Edit: America wouldn't use them unless someone shot one at us were against killing innocent people but if another country shot one at us we pretty much have no choice then to shoot one at them and we have a thing to blow down nukes. Edited by BZB

[quote name='BZB']Were in a war right now you don't see us using them.

Edit: America wouldn't use them unless someone shot one at us were against killing innocent people but if another country shot one at us we pretty much have no choice then to shoot one at them and we have a thing to blow down nukes.[/QUOTE]
The only reason USA is not using Nuclear weapons is because the country you're fighting against don't have them. If it was confirmed that they have a nuclear weapon without a doubt USA would panic and use their Nuclear weapon to neutralize threat which i think is fair anyways. The reason big countries don't fight with each other i think because each one knows that it would be self destruction. Edited by Zaichis

[quote name='Zaichis']The only reason USA is not using Nuclear weapons is because the country you're fighting against don't have them. If it was confirmed that they have a nuclear weapon without a doubt USA would panic and use their Nuclear weapon to neutralize threat which i think is fair anyways. The reason big countries don't fight with each other i think because each one knows that it would be self destruction.[/QUOTE]

Russia has Nuclear weapons so why haven't we use are's on them?

[quote name='BZB']Russia has Nuclear weapons so why haven't we use are's on them?[/QUOTE]
You not in war against Russia...