XilentDub

U.s.a. V.s. Russia

[quote name='Cjay0091']Brendan, there are simulations. Take in the information you have now, previous wars, ect... Although each one changed significantly, they still have many similarities. Its still obvious we have made many advances in our short period of wars, but it doesn't mean we should simply discard the subject. Its interesting and nice to hear other's ideas.[/QUOTE]

There are too many variables to take into account. It's both ethically and mathematically disturbing to think about simulating a possible war.

[quote name='XilentDub']So post counts = how intelligent a person is?

K.[/QUOTE]

That's not what I was suggesting at all. I have no issue with people posting in this board whether they be new or not; I take issue, however, with people telling me to leave their thread as though they possess some kind of authority.

[QUOTE=Dodge';619827]They have the funds? Dude, go take a look at the Japanese economy. And look at how much they rely on other countries.[/QUOTE]

Nothing is wrong with their economy, its their resources that are low, which can be purchased by their allies. For example, Japan relies on the Middle East for their oil, being more than likely Russia's ally, they can purchase that oil. The U.S and Britain have lost their title as Business power houses.

Lets also put France into the U.S's side considering they copy about 99% of the things Britain does. Italy has never won a war, so don't think they would change much.

Edit: Lets not forget that the U.S has the highest imports in the world and spends $12,647,000,000,000 on them. They are already over 14 trillion in debt, and that number should double in 10 years when the Chinese take over our large companies.

France has been a small world power, it wouldn't be much of a challenge to defeat them either way. Britain only has coal, which is still very low considering the state their economy is. Edited by Cjay0091

[quote name='Brendan']That's not what I was suggesting at all. I have no issue with people posting in this board whether they be new or not; I take issue, however, with people telling me to leave their thread as though they possess some kind of authority.[/QUOTE]

You dislike this thread.

Common sense should kick in by now of what you should do if you dislike it.

Either:
A. Leave & Ignore it.
B. Post on it attempting to state how stupid it is.

Hypocritical you teaching me about common sense, when you're the one lacking it.

I have questioned the purpose of this thread, and each time you've simply told me to leave instead of answering. I do not post without relevancy to the OP. Something you wouldn't know, being new. I'll forgive you your ignorance, though.

[quote name='Brendan']I have questioned the purpose of this thread, and each time you've simply told me to leave instead of answering. I do not post without relevancy to the OP. Something you wouldn't know, being new. I'll forgive you your ignorance, though.[/QUOTE]

Purpose of this thread is to debate between the two countries in a war (fiction), and Brendan is stating some rock-hard good debating.

Now, if all you're going to do is question the purpose of this thread, you have the freedom to leave as I've answered it.

[quote name='XilentDub']Purpose of this thread is to debate between the two countries in a war (fiction), and Brendan is stating some rock-hard good debating.

Now, if all you're going to do is question the purpose of this thread, you have the freedom to leave as I've answered it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Brendan'][IMG]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/7/73/JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg/618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[video=youtube;c7LrViaPq7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7LrViaPq7M[/video]

Russia=Nuclear Weapons Launched
USA=Nuclear Weapons Launched
i doubt much "war" would happen more like self-destruction but they aren't so stupid to do such a thing.

Brendan, please stop posting here as it is already obvious you don't like the thread or OP, so there is absolutely no sense in you coming onto the thread just saying why you are here. @ OT. Russia and the U.S. are the two most powerful countries, no if or buts, they are the two countries that have amassed the greatest amount of nuclear weapons, and have the influence and ferocity to persuade countries to ally with them. In this case, Russia, controlling a large amount of the gas and oil refining industry, would have set up an alliance with most Asian countries, as their cultures are similar, and in this occasion, their interests would be similar. This in turn would completely abolish the American economy, and the people would in turn riot, provoking civil turmoil. However. In the case that the U.S. does find alliances with some Asian countries, and I automatically assume most of europe would be on the side of the Americans, and I know some of you will doubt me on this fact, but I think that if this did ever happen, and the American economy was in ruins, I feel that the Africans would be on the side of the Americans, and their gold, and natural resources could support the U.S. for a tiny amount of time, as many Africans have relatives in the U.S. and have barely any connection to Asia. In the end, people from every nation would be slaughtered, but let me make the fact clear, this would never, ever, ever, happen. Edited by z0mg beast