Sign in to follow this  
frodo5654

[TESTED AND WORKING] Fix on the 667/704 xp rate issue

As every body well knows there is an issue with combat xp rate well here it is how to fix it:

There is a missing else statement in the skills file for combat xp rate
search for addXP and look for

[CODE]if (skill != ATTACK && skill != DEFENCE && skill != STRENGTH && skill != MAGIC && skill != RANGE && skill != HITPOINTS)
exp *= player.isDonator() ? Settings.XP_RATE + 1 : Settings.XP_RATE;[/CODE]

you need to replace the above with

[CODE]if (skill != ATTACK && skill != DEFENCE && skill != STRENGTH && skill != MAGIC && skill != RANGE && skill != HITPOINTS)
exp *= player.isDonator() ? Settings.SKILLING_XP_RATE + 1 : Settings.SKILLING_XP_RATE;
else
exp *= player.isDonator() ? Settings.COMBAT_XP_RATE + 1 : Settings.COMBAT_XP_RATE;[/CODE]

another thing is to check your settings.java file for the variables COMBAT_XP_RATE and SKILLING_XP_RATE if the exist all you need to do to edit the rate is change the values if they do not exist then there should be a XP_RATE variable and just alter the above code to say

exp *= player.isDonator() ? Settings.XP_RATE + 1 : Settings.XP_RATE;
else
exp *= player.isDonator() ? Settings.XP_RATE + 1 : Settings.XP_RATE;[/CODE]

and again to alter rate just change the value of the variable XP_RATE worked for me quite well :P have fun

COMPILE COMPILE COMPILE!!!! again COMPILE COMPILE COMPILE!!!! lol

ssssssssssssssssss Edited by Zond

But still its bugy, like, when i hit 70 its give me 7k xp but in other time when I hit 70 it gives me 30k xp.

Thanks man worked perfect!

@zond ive personally never run into that but it may just be an issue with the original process handling of giving xp not the modifying i can try to look into it
@pixell no problem :) glad to help but if you can find out how to make shops pack that'd be great :/

wow worked perfectly thank you =D =D =D =D

Lol? just go to settings and search for: public static final int XP_RATE = AMOUNT U WANT;

@bink that doesnt work because of the fact it doesnt modify the combat rate at all just the skilling rate. The missing "else" statement prevents the combat xp from being modified

This is what i have
exp *= Settings.SKILLING_XP_RATE;
else
exp *= Settings.COMBAT_XP_RATE;[/CODE]

As i use Zenith source and Client, but still i think the exp is to high, tried to modify it everywhere :/

Sign in to follow this