cboy676

Bought a new $6000 computer, tell me what you think?

Not being funny but you said it was $800 on skype? anyway looks awesome!

[quote name='Consigliere']Fine $3,000, but if you notice $3,000 still does not equal $6,000 so he did get jipped by a ton.

-Consig[/QUOTE]

Just those three items are ~$2,800, where the fuck are you getting your math? Yeah, we get it, he overpaid, so what, but that doesn't give you the excuse to pull random numbers out of your ass.

[quote name='Christopher']Just those three items are ~$2,800, where the fuck are you getting your math? Yeah, we get it, he overpaid, so what, but that doesn't give you the excuse to pull random numbers out of your ass.[/QUOTE]

I was making an estimate, stop being a jerk and get over yourself. You are the one who is correcting me for just saying that he overpaid and that he should have tried some place different. So why don't you shut your mouth and let people have their opinions. Good? Good.

Is that a mini case on the i5? If so... WHY???? >_>

[quote name='Consigliere']I was making an estimate, stop being a jerk and get over yourself. You are the one who is correcting me for just saying that he overpaid and that he should have tried some place different. So why don't you shut your mouth and let people have their opinions. Good? Good.[/QUOTE]

So, pulling random 'estimates' as you call them, out of your ass is an 'opinion'? Well, I'll be damned. You've got to be one of the most idiotic little kids in this section yet.

[quote name='Christopher']So, pulling random 'estimates' as you call them, out of your ass is an 'opinion'? Well, I'll be damned. You've got to be one of the most idiotic little kids in this section yet.[/QUOTE]

Yet here you are flaming me for stating what I thought the price might be. I am sorry that I'm not so in touch with prices as you oh high and mighty christopher. Also, if you think that I am a kid you are wrong. I am 17 and I am pretty sure that I can state any estimate or opinion that I wan't and if you want the truth, my opinion of you is that you are an angry 20 year old who thinks that in order to make himself feel better he has to make fun of what other people say.

So there, that is my opinion of you since you gave yours of mine. Oh and next time if you want to flame me, do it in a private message instead of filling this forum with your crap.

-Consigliere

[quote name='Consigliere']Yet here you are flaming me for stating what I thought the price might be. I am sorry that I'm not so in touch with prices as you oh high and mighty christopher. Also, if you think that I am a kid you are wrong. I am 17 and I am pretty sure that I can state any estimate or opinion that I wan't and if you want the truth, my opinion of you is that you are an angry 20 year old who thinks that in order to make himself feel better he has to make fun of what other people say.

So there, that is my opinion of you since you gave yours of mine. Oh and next time if you want to flame me, do it in a private message instead of filling this forum with your crap.

-Consigliere[/QUOTE]

tl;dr

You're a faggot.

[quote name='Christopher']tl;dr

You're a faggot.[/QUOTE]

Keep flaming me because you are just proving my point.

OT: OP next time do not just buy a computer straight from a place without looking at other websites or stores to compare prices. This probably could have saved you a good thousand or two thousand dollars.

-Consigliere

He is rich because he Dad invented the PHP guys! Stop accusing him of being a moron!

you should of had your man scientist smart dad build you one xD! :sarcasm: