cboy676

Bought a new $6000 computer, tell me what you think?

I don't believe any of this. Lmfao.

Okay, I will post a video when I get it out of the box, ect.

[QUOTE=Dodge';610783]I don't believe any of this. Lmfao.[/QUOTE]Silly, here's the specs of my laptop:

[url]http://screensnapr.com/v/w4ihv3.png[/url]
[url]http://screensnapr.com/v/rtRGaZ.png[/url]

It says 2.2 ghz for the processor but that's without the boost button 8D

[quote name='cboy676']It was worth it. Amazing specifications for a cheap price.[/QUOTE]
"Cheap"?

LOL, Ziek built me a desktop that has better spec's than that for about 2k!

You, sir, just got ripped off.

[EDIT]
And, by the way, the new Ivy Bridge processors from Intel are coming out in late April, so the price on the Sandy Bridge processor (the type you got) will be both lower than what you bought it for as well as less powerful.

Good fight, bro. Edited by Blake

[QUOTE=Dodge';610790]Why not show us a reciet?[/QUOTE]

Cboy's 150% legit. *cough*

Specs for this are definitely not $6,000. I would say max is probably $2.5k. You should have gone to cyberpowerpc.com. They have a bunch of computers that you can set up to your liking. Check it out next time you buy a computer.

P.S. Where did you buy this from? Whoever you bought it from you should return it to because you just got really jipped off.

-Consigliere Edited by Consigliere

[quote name='Consigliere']Specs for this are definitely not $6,000. I would say max is probably $2.5k. You should have gone to cyberpowerpc.com. They have a bunch of computers that you can set up to your liking. Check it out next time you buy a computer.

P.S. Where did you buy this from? Whoever you bought it from you should return it to because you just got really jipped off.

-Consigliere[/QUOTE]

Err, no. The i7-3960k is about $1,100. Two 6950's would be $549.98, and the 30in monitor is $1,200.

[quote name='Christopher']Err, no. The i7-3960k is about $1,100. Two 6950's would be $549.98, and the 30in monitor is $1,200.[/QUOTE]

Fine $3,000, but if you notice $3,000 still does not equal $6,000 so he did get jipped by a ton.

-Consig