EvolvedBlitz

What Kind Of People Do You Hate At Your School?

Well title is obvious so i'll start with mine.

You know those guys/girls who think they sing good but really they suck ass and really people only say there good cause they feel bad for them?

Yeah those people annoy me because supposedly they have good voices and it makes it an excuse to act as superior than everyone else as possible..

Mexicans :P

Religion?: Jews i guess

Lolijk, I don't know there's not really a specific type of person at my school that I don't like. I guess people that try too hard.

[quote name='Sethy']Lolijk, I don't know there's not really a specific type of person at my school that I don't like. I guess people that try too hard.[/QUOTE]

Thank fucking you.

The fucking Asians everywhere on Campus.

[quote name='Sethy']Lolijk, I don't know there's not really a specific type of person at my school that I don't like. I guess people that try too hard.[/QUOTE]
Yea, pretty much same with me but then theres those mexicans who play to much :P
[quote name='Emily']The fucking Asians everywhere on Campus.[/QUOTE]
UB is full of asians too there talking over where i live they needa go somewhere.

Those people that goes around acting like their cool, ex: White kids that do bad in school but are good kids that trys to be cool by calling other people niggers.