Sign in to follow this  
dmannn0120

Teleport Spell Text Handler Problem

Question

For some reason I have been having the strangest problem with my teleporting spells in the magic tab. Even though I have the code that should allow me to change the text you see when scrolling over the teleport, it still will not change the text. I've tried everything. Anything from rearranging the code in a different form to putting the code in a different place within the text handler. I'm not an idiot. I know how to code these scripts and have had success with these exact codes on other sources. The source I am using is a deltascape base, yet is HIGHLY modified. But not to the extent where the text handler should not be working, because I know damn well the text handler is working for other texts within my source.

Take a look at what the problem is. For example, I am trying to make a yanille teleport over the trollheim teleport in the normal magicks tab. Here is the code implemented within my texthandler.java for a varrock teleport spell, when I go to the magicks tab, it reads "Level 25: Varrock Teleport" just as it would in regular runescape. I just want it to say, "Varrock Teleport" and nothing else. I could care less about the description or the amount of runes it takes. The varrock teleport code I have is as follows...

[code] c.sendQuest("Varrock", 1300);
c.sendQuest("Teleports you to Varrock.", 1301);[/code]

However, it still does not change the text over the varrock teleport tab, it still reads the annoying "Level 25: blah...." jibberish you see in runescape, any ideas on why this might be?

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks much.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Sign in to follow this