Sign in to follow this  
panic11

Hosting your server, Read details!

Okay, I am here looking for somebody to code and help maintain a RSPS, It will be ran under a gaming community that is trying to get off of its feet, We currently have two CS:S servers and a 300 slot team speak.

We have a dedicated server that everything is being ran off of, here are the specs:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/izp9ao.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1790599751.png[/IMG]

Requirements:
You MUST know what you are doing, I am not fluent with java although I can help where help is needed.
You MUST be mature, I prefer somebody that is 17 +

I do not care what type it is (317,508 etc) although I would like one where you must register before you can go on the server.

IT MUST be stable enough to hold over 100 players. We will be buying advertisement spots for our server.

If you're interested you can catch me on skype or msn.

[COLOR="#40E0D0"]Skype: Caleb.panic
msn: [email][email protected][/email][/COLOR]

P.S
If you're not filling my expectations, I will delete your server and look for somebody that can.

Donation policy,
You WILL be getting some of our donations, although I will NOT be paying you from pocket so you'll have to wait for donations to come in before you get any money. Edited by panic11
Speedtest

Name of this community / information about the people involved with the administration of said community..

I'm a decent coder, i have a source ready. And if you would like to host mines just Message me :D
I'm not 17 But i'm mature.

Msn - [email][email protected][/email]
Skype - delta.coder
Steam - deltacoder123

[quote name='Tavo']Name of this community / information about the people involved with the administration of said community..[/QUOTE]

Sure, The community name is 7Grid, It started as a cs:s clan but we're branching into other games. The administration involves me and 1 other. The other doesn't do much server sided, but he does fund us.
The name 7Grid comes from "The Grid". Our website is not currently setup due to moving it to our dedicated server from another host, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here if you want it PM me and I can send you a link to our website.

@Delta, I'm going to need to see some of your work first.

[quote name='panic11']Sure, The community name is 7Grid, It started as a cs:s clan but we're branching into other games. The administration involves me and 1 other. The other doesn't do much server sided, but he does fund us.
The name 7Grid comes from "The Grid". Our website is not currently setup due to moving it to our dedicated server from another host, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it here if you want it PM me and I can send you a link to our website.

@Delta, I'm going to need to see some of your work first.[/QUOTE]
K ill post it in a sec

[quote name='317 Delta Coder']K ill post it in a sec[/QUOTE]

You can PM me whatever you would like to show me, or add my MSN or Skype.

I can honestly say Delta is a really good coder. He coded for me once and it was amazing. Just putting that out there.

So..
You want someone to host, code, and manage a server for a community that is "trying to get off it's feet"?
And you want to be the owner?
o_0

Oh, yes. Didn't read the topic.
You're hosting.
:troll:

[quote name='fruegel5']So..
You want someone to host, code, and manage a server for a community that is "trying to get off it's feet"?
o_0

You're hosting.
:troll:[/QUOTE]

Please go read exactly what I wrote again.

Anyway, The person whom helps me will get ranked within our community. They wont just be known as "Coder" They'll be more than that.

[quote name='fruegel5']So..
o_0

You're hosting.
:troll:[/QUOTE]
Stop Trolling, He is hosting, but he wants someone that can code a server. He just said he has a Dedi

@Panic whats ur skype