Ziek`

How much?

Meh, if it had a better graphics card i would've probably paid like 200m or so..

[QUOTE=Dodge';588351]You're on crack, yes?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm basing my prices on brazilian prices. They cost a shitload. A MacBook Pro 13.3” Apple Intel Core i5, 4GB, HD 320GB, MC 700 is around 2,000 US$ here.

[quote name='Ziek`']Let's say an ATI Radeon HD 6450 1GB 64-bit DDR3 video card was added in place of the ATI Radeon 3000. How much do you think it would be worth then?[/QUOTE]

Then I'd pay 3300 Dollars here, maybe less.

[QUOTE=Dash';588846]Meh, if it had a better graphics card i would've probably paid like 200m or so..[/QUOTE]

Idiot.

[quote name='2kbarrows']Then I'd pay 3300 Dollars here, maybe less.[/QUOTE]

I add a much better video card and the price goes from R$3000-5000 to R$3300???

[quote name='ziek`']i add a much better video card and the price goes from r$3000-5000 to r$3300???[/quote]

*cough*3300-5300*cough*

It won't need a better video card for the purpose you told me about.

[QUOTE=Dodge';589130]It won't need a better video card for the purpose you told me about.[/QUOTE]

I figured I'd see about it since most people I ask are all like, "Well, I don't like that video card..." etc etc.

Well, I don't know of the use (it'd be helpful if you said), but I am assuming that it isn't for gaming or graphic design.
Therefore, on-board graphics should be fine. I just spent about $1,100 on a computer for my grandparents and didn't include a graphics card, because they don't need one. All they wanted was a computer that was fast, with a few requirements they had in mind (including a floppy drive, haha).

[quote name='Josh']Well, I don't know of the use (it'd be helpful if you said), but I am assuming that it isn't for gaming or graphic design.
Therefore, on-board graphics should be fine. I just spent about $1,100 on a computer for my grandparents and didn't include a graphics card, because they don't need one. All they wanted was a computer that was fast, with a few requirements they had in mind (including a floppy drive, haha).[/QUOTE]

Of course it's decent for gaming and graphic design, unless you're making 30,000x10,000px banners. But a Radeon 3000 is just too weak.