EvolvedBlitz

Project Inception - Lost In Equality (Revival)

-.-...

Wow, wondered why you havnt been on MSN.. this is shit

Edit: There must be a reason for him stopping the project though, but im sure that it didn't get hacked off his computer, but hey, you never know. I wish we could get a response from him on this thread. When the RSPS I was part off went down I was happy to see this one, one that looked fun, one with a great coder. Not a lot of other RSPS hold that. Most get boing after a day. I saw this server growing the first day rapidly. Well, good bye RSPS hello Xbox I guess. :/ Edited by silko98
Just added some stuff

[quote name='silko98']Wow, wondered why you havnt been on MSN.. this is shit

Edit: There must be a reason for him stopping the project though, but im sure that it didn't get hacked off his computer, but hey, you never know. I wish we could get a response from him on this thread. When the RSPS I was part off went down I was happy to see this one, one that looked fun, one with a great coder. Not a lot of other RSPS hold that. Most get boing after a day. I saw this server growing the first day rapidly. Well, good bye RSPS hello Xbox I guess. :/[/QUOTE]

Trust me i'm not done yet since the reason is being so debated let me say it:

I got in a fight with my dad and he took my computer in which Project Inception is on so for now it's down I plan however this weekend to get the computer back and upload it to dropbox so I can resume this project.

[quote name='z0mg beast']...>.<[/QUOTE]

You told me you'd be suprised not quite the expression I had in my head haha :)

[CENTER][B][I]-Update Notes- (April 13th 2012)[/I][/B]

Started Back Project

Re-Did Claws Formula (Powered It's Bonuses A Bit)[/CENTER] Edited by EvolvedBlitz

You've been working on the server for quite a while, can't wait to play.

[quote name='XilentDub']Looking forward towards it, good luck.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='Politician']You've been working on the server for quite a while, can't wait to play.[/QUOTE]

Thanks.