dropthebeat

dropthebeat---need help with other people logging in---- still not fixed

Question

canyouseeme.org
canyouseeme.org=
Error: I could not see your service on IP ADDRESS HEREon port (43594)
Reason: Connection timed out

my ports:
aslo i asked my mate who had his server he said make one for 80 so i did basically same as the ones in pic but 80 right in the next one

he also said to change the ip on my client to my no-ip's ip and the ip on players clients set to my computers ip
app------start-end---protocol--ip-----------enable
Sever-43594-43594-both---122.222.2.[2]==[X]
Server-80-----80----both---122.222.2.[2]==[X]

latest ports

help plawks

my ip on my client, players, main one, are set to my no ip's ip
also how do i hide my ip i dont want to use my actual up in the players client they can easily find it and dos/ddos me o.o

also phat pm me when your on i guess my other account just got deleted or something since it woudlt let me log in and i regestered using the excat same info from last time Edited by dropthebeat

9 answers to this question

[quote name='dropthebeat']
he also said to change the ip on my client to my no-ip's ip and the ip on players clients set to my computers ip
[/QUOTE]
He's an idiot then. The player's IP has to be your no-ip. And that means your ISP is manually blocking the ports, but, try to port forward first, and if that doesn't work, call up your ISP.

[quote name='dropthebeat']canyouseeme.org
canyouseeme.org=
Error: I could not see your service on 107.3.34.225 on port (43594)

my ports:
aslo i asked my mate who had his server he said make one for 80 so i did basically same as the ones in pic but 80 right in the next one

latest ports

help plawks

also how do i hide my ip i dont want to use my actual up in the players client they can easily find it and dos/ddos me o.o

also phat pm me when your on i guess my other account just got deleted or something since it woudlt let me log in and i regestered using the excat same info from last time[/QUOTE]
ok ill change it back to 127 but i perfer not to call my isp, can someone just teamview with me and help me out? phat siad he would but havnt herd from him since

[quote name='dropthebeat']ok ill change it back to 127 but i perfer not to call my isp, can someone just teamview with me and help me out? phat siad he would but havnt herd from him since[/QUOTE]

Use 127.0.01 as IP for your client and your ISP/no-ip for other players. About the port 80 your friend told you to open, it's for Internet uses only, not for gaming port. The most commonly used port for RSPSs is 43594.

"Port 80 is the default port for http traffic. With blocked port 80 you will need to run your web server on a non-standard port in conjunction with a port 80/web redirect from No-IP.com." - [url]http://canyouseeme.org/[/url] Edited by Hash

[quote name='Hash']Use 127.0.01 as IP for your client and your ISP/no-ip for other players. About the port 80 your friend told you to open, it's for Internet uses only, not for gaming port. The most commonly used port for RSPSs is 43594.

"Port 80 is the default port for http traffic. With blocked port 80 you will need to run your web server on a non-standard port in conjunction with a port 80/web redirect from No-IP.com." - [url]http://canyouseeme.org/[/url][/QUOTE]

would it matter if my compiler isnt working? (in the client) for this part?

[quote name='dropthebeat']canyouseeme.org
canyouseeme.org=
Error: I could not see your service on 107.3.34.225 on port (43594)

my ports:

latest ports

help plawks

also phat pm me when your on i guess my other account just got deleted or something since it woudlt let me log in and i regestered using the excat same info from last time[/QUOTE]
Smart move, you posted your ip LOOL.
You use no-ip to hide your ip.

edit need to fix my compiler i think thats what the roblem may be

Its my client compiler

@echo off
COLOR C
ECHO Compiling - Project Insanity
ECHO Please wait patiently...
TITLE Compile - Client
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin"*.java
pause

on my server compiler so when i change ips the compiler doesnt do jack
i just put the path to my javac+java folder

anyone have a compiler that works with an x86?

[quote name='dropthebeat']edit need to fix my compiler i think thats what the roblem may be

Its my client compiler

@echo off
COLOR C
TITLE Compile - Client
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin"*.java
pause

on my server compiler so when i change ips the compiler doesnt do jack
i just put the path to my javac+java folder

anyone have a compiler that works with an x86?[/QUOTE]You need Jdk for the compiler.. not JRE.

im using vista through vmware ill pay some one my bank on rs of 512k if someone gets this thing online with a working compiler :s

@echo off
COLOR C
TITLE Compile - Client
javac *.java*
pause

is my compiler now it still no work