lol

Ron Paul 2012

[quote name='Zykev2']Getting Rid of the board of Education and getting rid of education are two totally different things, he wants the Government out of state issues and the Government downsized every time an empire has fallen it can probably be traced to their Government getting to big. To insult me questioning if i'm "competent enough" to decipher the difference is very immature. State what needs to be stated clearly this is a debate remember. Which still leaves the fact that getting rid of Education is getting rid of schools and the availability of teachers and facilities to the population as a whole, much different than abolishing the Board of Education.

I've never said that any president has kept all the promises, nor did I ridicule president Obama for not doing so, but their are some major promises that must be kept especially since those promises contribute to a large reason (other than being African American) of him being elected president.

I don't see what's wrong with his voting, he's voting constitutional for smaller central government and unnecessary spending that got us this Almost $15 trillion debt, including voting No for everything about the Iraq and Afghanistan war.[/QUOTE]

The Department of Education is there for a reason, so people can't start teaching what they want, there are guidelines to prevent EG: Creationism from being taught as fact. The government should play a role in the education of its citizens.

[quote name='Zykev2']Research it please...cbf to explain this to another person.[/QUOTE]

I don't come to this section to argue with the only person who gives a damn if he's right or wrong, I will let Andrew argue with you. By the way I read your comment, I think what he is doing is a horrible idea.

[quote name='Codeusa']The Department of Education is there for a reason, so people can't start teaching what they want, there are guidelines to prevent EG: Creationism from being taught as fact. The government should play a role in the education of its citizens.[/QUOTE]

The department of education only serves to soak up money and get between students and teachers. Ask any teacher about how education has changed since No Child Left Behind came into being. The Department of Education came into existence in 1980, other countries surpassed the United States by a long shot in Math and Science scores. What does the Department of Education do? Oh we'll just lower the standards to pass.

@Variably: Your comments always seem very hostile too me, wonder why? Anyways I don't think you get it, it's not about right or wrong I love debating and challenging myself to think of things in several different ways I love challenging other people to think the same way, I'm prosecuted for debating how I do as being "arrogant" when in actuality I try to be as respectful as I can and as non bias as possible, sorry if you don't like me. Edited by Zykev2

[quote name='Zykev2']The department of education only serves to soak up money and get between students and teachers. Ask any teacher about how education has changed since No Child Left Behind came into being.[/QUOTE]

You know if they wouldn't cut so much from district education funds, maybe this wouldn't be a problem. The department of education, as far as I know, is more or less a moderator of content and does not give out funds.

[quote name='Zykev2']The department of education only serves to soak up money and get between students and teachers. Ask any teacher about how education has changed since No Child Left Behind came into being. The Department of Education came into existence in 1980, other countries surpassed the United States by a long shot in Math and Science scores. What does the Department of Education do? Oh we'll just lower the standards to pass[/QUOTE]

No Child Left Behind was an act of George Bush, I agree the public education system is a failure, mainly because of what Bush did to it, still, as long as schooling remains a goverment institution you can assure people are going to be learning facts and not myth. This being said, let's face it, this generation of Americans are dumb, education was fine until bush passed the NCLB act.

[quote name='Variably']You know if they wouldn't cut so much from district education funds, maybe this wouldn't be a problem. The department of education, as far as I know, is more or less a moderator of content and does not give out funds.[/QUOTE]

[quote]The department of education only serves to soak up money and get between students and teachers. Ask any teacher about how education has changed since No Child Left Behind came into being. The Department of Education came into existence in 1980, other countries surpassed the United States by a long shot in Math and Science scores. What does the Department of Education do? Oh we'll just lower the standards to pass.[/quote]

You said you did not want to debate with me so I will respect your wishes, if you want to learn more about the department of education and what it really does do some 3rd party research.

@CodeUSA: I will strongly agree with the statement. [quote]his generation of Americans are dumb, education was fine until bush passed the NCLB act.[/quote]

We differ in opinion with the DoE, Government regulations is at best ineffective in my opinion. Edited by Zykev2

Well unfortunately there are those small brained people called supporters of Ron Paul out there, but luckily I'm not one of them.

[quote name='docter232']Well unfortunately there are those small brained people called supporters of Ron Paul out there, but luckily I'm not one of them.[/QUOTE]

May the holy lord save us! Vote Rick Perry!

[quote name='docter232']Well unfortunately there are those small brained people called supporters of Ron Paul out there, but luckily I'm not one of them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet.