lol

Entire USA as a Battleground

[quote name='Joe']Please debate intelligently last warning![/QUOTE]

You delete posts like that, then neglect other horrifyingly ignorant posts, good job Joe!

[quote name='Zykev2']You delete posts like that, then neglect other horrifyingly ignorant posts, good job Joe![/QUOTE]

Lay off.

Well I am actually discussing moving to Ireland with some of my friends, hopefully I can get out of the USA. Well because of what has been happening lately and I want to travel to other places in the world.

[quote name='Variably']Lay off.

Well I am actually discussing moving to Ireland with some of my friends, hopefully I can get out of the USA. Well because of what has been happening lately and I want to travel to other places in the world.[/QUOTE]

First off, I don't appreciate you telling me what to do, you're in no way justified to do so. I'm fed up with sporatic moderating in this section, little things will get penalized but the huge amount of ignorance goes unpunished.

To keep this on topic:

You're going to move to Ireland, to escape problems in the US? Are you serious, or do I actually have to debate how your theory is flawed?

[quote name='Zykev2']First off, I don't appreciate you telling me what to do, you're in no way justified to do so. I'm fed up with sporatic moderating in this section, little things will get penalized but the huge amount of ignorance goes unpunished.

To keep this on topic:

You're going to move to Ireland, to escape problems in the US? Are you serious, or do I actually have to debate how your theory is flawed?[/QUOTE]

Here is what I tried to say with 'Lay Off', as far as I know you have never been a moderator before. It's a very tough and stressful job. Joe, was just doing the best he could do from his judgement and you telling him he did the wrong thing is just angering. Yes, lay off.

And no, I don't really care what you think haha.

[quote name='Variably']Here is what I tried to say with 'Lay Off', as far as I know you have never been a moderator before. It's a very tough and stressful job. Joe, was just doing the best he could do from his judgement and you telling him he did the wrong thing is just angering. Yes, lay off.

And no, I don't really care what you think haha.[/QUOTE]

Lol, can't be stressful when this board goes unmoderated 90% of the time, as far as I know you're not in this board as much as I am, I see a bunch of shit that angers me but I just let it go and it stays there like an old pile of poop. I understand he's using his best judgement and I'm not talking about just him just moderating in general. I never said he did the wrong thing I just find it ironic he tells us to debate intelligently when there was just 2 posts that were still simi-on topic while trolls run a train through this section every day. Yes, lay off.

And a reply to the "I don't care what you think..." Then don't come to this section if you don't want to debate. Propose something as ignorant as "Oh I'm going to Ireland to escape the US problems" then don't want someone to rebuttal? Get out of here dude.

i simply solve reports this thread looked like it was filling up with nothing but shit so i deleted useless posts.

Honestly, Joe deleted the right posts. I dont know where all these ignorant posts are coming from, but if they are there, why arent they being reported! Honestly, back on topic please. If you want to question any of our moderation then do it where its appropriate.

[quote name='Variably']Lay off.

Well I am actually discussing moving to Ireland with some of my friends, hopefully I can get out of the USA. Well because of what has been happening lately and I want to travel to other places in the world.[/QUOTE]

You must be kidding, U.S.A compared to other places is like heaven.

[quote name='Ramsin']You must be kidding, U.S.A compared to other places is like heaven.[/QUOTE]

I want to get exposed to different ideas and put myself out there as well. This was a factor too, but wasn't the major one.

[quote name='lol']First of all, protesters wouldn't matter at all, let alone be a factor. The Occupy Movements aren't even a scratch of what needs to be done to truly cleanse this government. What really matters is what the Supreme Court says and let's all hope they aren't corrupt otherwise I'm moving to Canada.[/QUOTE]

Theres a reason the Occupy Movement hasn't done anything, not only do they have no demands, no leader. They're just laying around screaming & think they're entitled to money because their Art degree can't get them anything