Sign in to follow this  
irrelevance

Kelvin > *?

[url]http://notch.tumblr.com/post/13170951247/kelvin-is-awesome-celsius-and-fahrenheit-are-silly[/url]

Interesting really. What do you think?

I use Celsius. It's a great system. 0 degrees C is evaporation point, not no heat. Although Notch does state a good point.

I personally think that it's a great system (kelvin), bu changing other countries temperature measurement system would be a ridiculous act. Books would need to be changed, a lot. Making people use even MORE money. And changing a temperature system isn't so easy.

He's pretty smart and I think it should be changed to this.
But I don't think "Celsius'' or ''Fahrenheit'' will ever be changed to Flen.

I use Fahrenheit, because that's how us Americans roll.

[quote name='Zykev2']I use Fahrenheit, because that's how us Americans roll.[/QUOTE]

Fahrenheit is ew.

[quote name='2kbarrows']Fahrenheit is ew.[/QUOTE]

No, Fahrenheit is actually a system used to measure temperature proposed by Daniel Fahrenheit in the 1700's.

[quote name='Zykev2']No, Fahrenheit is actually a system used to measure temperature proposed by Daniel Fahrenheit in the 1700's.[/QUOTE]

... I know that? Not the invention year or inventor. But I knew about the rest.

[quote name='2kbarrows']... I know that? Not the invention year or inventor. But I knew about the rest.[/QUOTE]

Oh why didn't you say so silly, you said "Fahrenheit is ew" I thought you were mistaken.