Sign in to follow this  
Crushems

FatalScape || Xyle Based || More Content! DUPES FIXED AND MEMLEAKS FIXED

The download link does not work it says its invalid so can you please fix that too.

Honestly I think you shouldn't be able to buy/donate for phats.

Lmao when you get your proof lmao fucking freak your a post count whore and cant code for shit. lmao no wonder this community is shit compared to rune servers wont be releasing out else to this shit whole gf.

Error: T1 - 123,0 - 36,36

what does this error mean crushems? it also makes my server laggy please help me out!

[quote name='Crushems']Lmao when you get your proof lmao fucking freak your a post count whore and cant code for shit. lmao no wonder this community is shit compared to rune servers wont be releasing out else to this shit whole gf.[/QUOTE]
Talk to me when the download works.

when i try to run the client, I get Connection error - retrying in 5 seconds, then after the 5 seconds, 10 seconds, then so on.. What's wrong with it? Yes, I do have the cache in c:\ so whats happening?
Could someone please tell me how to fix?

[quote name='coruption']when i try to run the client, I get Connection error - retrying in 5 seconds, then after the 5 seconds, 10 seconds, then so on.. What's wrong with it? Yes, I do have the cache in c:\ so whats happening?
Could someone please tell me how to fix?

like he said b4, put it in ur user.home....

client prob
error connecting 5 4 3 2 1