Christopher`

Christopher's Custom PC Shop

[quote name='gomomo11']Don't ever buy from this scammer. He will scam your money and buy cheaper stuff than what you paid for. lol 160$ for 4gb RAM?

Just go to newegg and buy your things there, they have live chat if you ever need any help, it's waaaaaaaay cheaper and you won't get scammed[/QUOTE]

lol? Christopher would'nt scam anyone.

[quote name='gomomo11']Don't ever buy from this scammer. He will scam your money and buy cheaper stuff than what you paid for. lol 160$ for 4gb RAM?

Just go to newegg and buy your things there, they have live chat if you ever need any help, it's waaaaaaaay cheaper and you won't get scammed[/QUOTE]

Proof that he scammed? Exactly, now leave.

What the fuck are you talking about? I give 8GB ram for $40, you stupid cunt.

Just out of curiosity, what's the cost of Package #3?

[quote name='Pyro GoD']Just out of curiosity, what's the cost of Package #3?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Harley Quinn']The price for #3 is about $1550, with a $155 builder's fee. So you're looking at $1705 for everything before shipping.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#008080"]That's the price. ^[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="#008080"]Funny you say that. NewEgg scammed one of my friend. I don't know which part, but they haven't shipped it to him. He waited like 2 months or so. Yeah, I'd rather trust this guy than NewEgg. Also, there's this store, the owner built my dad, my brother, and I got a computer built by a Chinese guy. It was about $1,000. I don't know if it was cheap. Here are specs.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[url]http://prntscr.com/n6ln0[/url]
[url]http://prntscr.com/n6lql[/url]