Christopher`

Christopher's Custom PC Shop

[quote name='Josh']I guess, but here is a better one:

8GB DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMs [Included in Price]
12GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz - 4 DIMMs [Add $160.00 or $4.00/month1]
Dell Recommended

$160 fucking dollars for 4 GB of memory.

[url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231307[/url]

$21.[/QUOTE]

You can get 16GB for 1/2 that price.

[quote name='Christopher']You can get 16GB for 1/2 that price.[/QUOTE]

8 Gigs was included into the overpriced piece of shit that I was customizing, but for $160 you can add 4 more gigs of memory, so *in theory* they are charging $320 for 8 gigs of memory, which is about $40-60 from Newegg. That alone is reason to build a custom computer.

Changed some things. To protect my family and myself, I will require you to send me the money for hardware + builders fee. I will then proceed to build it when I get all the hardware, and will still show you via Webcam or pictures. If all is acceptable by your standards, I will ship the finished product to you directly.

How much is #3 (average)?

Also Good luck baby cakes.

[quote name='Smudge']How much is #3 (average)?

Also Good luck baby cakes.[/QUOTE]

The price for #3 is about $1550, with a $155 builder's fee. So you're looking at $1705 for everything before shipping.

I'm thinking to get a new comp soon, would #2 be good for hosting a relatively small rsps and how much would it cost?

[quote name='AppleSkillz']I'm thinking to get a new comp soon, would #2 be good for hosting a relatively small rsps and how much would it cost?[/QUOTE]

It will be $605, including builders fee, and yeah, it will be great for a small RSPS. Edited by Christopher`

Remember that your PC isn't all that matters when it comes to hosting. In fact, it's really not that relevant at all as long as you have a decent CPU and 4GB RAM (8GB RAM for larger servers).

It's mainly about network speeds. You want a high upload speed (15Mb+) and a decent download too (15Mb+).

[quote name='Toonshorty']Remember that your PC isn't all that matters when it comes to hosting. In fact, it's really not that relevant at all as long as you have a decent CPU and 4GB RAM (8GB RAM for larger servers).

It's mainly about network speeds. You want a high upload speed (15Mb+) and a decent download too (15Mb+).[/QUOTE]

Hardware is some-what important as well. If you have a great u/d speed, but you have a shitty computer, it will not be the best of pairs, lol.

[quote name='Josh'][url]http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&N=100006670&isNodeId=1&Description=1TB&x=0&y=0[/url]

Newegg isn't much better. If you can find me a 1TB hard drive from a reputable source for $50, I'd pay you.[/QUOTE]On alternate there's a 2TB hard disk for $54 I believe.