Sign in to follow this  
xCHRiS

Runescape Login Background

Question

Hello,
I have downloaded a 562 loading 666 source and client and it has the older login background. (Picture below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3358[/ATTACH]

This is what I would like it to be like.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3359[/ATTACH]

Is this an interface code thati have to type in into Login.Java or something? Would anyone be able to help me?
Thanks in Advance

9 answers to this question

Well you need to know the interface id's first, try looking in a Dementhium client. That login is being used in it.

[quote name='Beuner']Well you need to know the interface id's first, try looking in a Dementhium client. That login is being used in it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Beuner, Will the interface be in Login.Java, ActionSender.Java or summic else? Edited by xCHRiS

Idk for sure, it's in the client.

[quote name='xCHRiS']Thanks Beuner, Will the interface be in Login.Java, ActionSender.Java or summic else?[/QUOTE]
XD XD XD XD XD XD. Use dragonkks cache editor to do that.

[quote name='OwnsterChief']XD XD XD XD XD XD. Use dragonkks cache editor to do that.[/QUOTE]

I dont know how to use it but I was hoping to just change the background screen to the 2nd picture for now and start coding some of the server.

I'm pretty sure you can just turn off the graphical background (or whatever they called it).
Herp.

[quote name='iRepo']I'm pretty sure you can just turn off the graphical background (or whatever they called it).
Herp.[/QUOTE]

I guess, with this being our first project thought we wanted to make it a good one. I dont know what to do for now though.

Click the little thing in the bottom left corner.

He doesn't want that, he wants the new login screen like runescape has it. With the new login interfaces.

Sign in to follow this