Ryan

Computer build

[quote name='zillascape']Dude. xD Seriously.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, #facepalm.

[quote name='2kbarrows']Ugh, #facepalm.[/QUOTE]You got the point. Why should I know the exact name of his processor? Noob. It was better than mine according to the specifications. But Intel is just better, and yes more expensive.

[quote name='zillascape']You got the point. Why should I know the exact name of his processor? Noob. It was better than mine according to the specifications. But Intel is just better, and yes more expensive.[/QUOTE]

Well, you have an i5, what if he has a shitty Athlon?

[quote name='zillascape']I said it was better than mine.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zillascape']Not with AMD... XD My computer has i5 intel. It outruns my friends AMD, who should theoretically be ALOT better.[/QUOTE]

Seriously..

[quote name='2kbarrows']Seriously..[/QUOTE]Here i'll help you. 'who should theoretically be ALOT better'

[quote name='2kbarrows']Seriously..[/QUOTE]

Use your brain. His i5 may be a 3.3GHz and his friend's AMD may be 3.5GHz, but performance-wise, the i5 may be better.

[quote name='Sick`']Use your brain. His i5 may be a 3.3GHz and his friend's AMD may be 3.5GHz, but performance-wise, the i5 may be better.[/QUOTE]Tyvm.

[quote name='zillascape']Tyvm.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Sick`']Use your brain. His i5 may be a 3.3GHz and his friend's AMD may be 3.5GHz, but performance-wise, the i5 may be better.[/QUOTE]

How can you be sure of that, for one, you don't even know what processor his friend has. Much less the model.

[quote name='2kbarrows']How can you be sure of that, for one, you don't even know what processor his friend has. Much less the model.[/QUOTE]If I said it's better, THEN I BELIEVE IT WON'T BE LESS GOOD >_> RIGHT?