Ryan

Computer build

[quote name='zillascape']I'd like to see you play crysis 2 with 50 mb of ram.[/QUOTE]

Learn to read a little better. He was saying video RAM is more important than memory RAM. He did NOT say memory RAM doesn't matter. Most games don't use a ton of memory anyway.

[quote name='zillascape']I'd like to see you play crysis 2 with 50 mb of ram.[/QUOTE]

Most games require a solid 2GB RAM, which most computers come with, in my view, GFX RAM comes in less quantity, and is more precious. BTW, BattleField 3 requires more than Crysis. You're also a fucking idiot, you can't even run a proper OS with 50MB of RAM.

[quote name='2kbarrows']I know it doesn't. That's why I said Radeon HD 6000... AMD video cards are terrific! Video RAM > Memory RAM in games, btw.[/QUOTE]

AMD cards a good.

nVidia cards are better.

Well, AMD cards aren't bad as such but the coolers usually suck and their drivers are terrible.

[quote name='Mitchell']Don't think your RAM matches up with your motherboard specifics. You need 240 pin RAM sticks. I'd also recommend you get 1600GHz on the RAM as well.

EDIT:

Guessing that was a typo. Did you mean to type in 240 pin? I believe you did.

Ignore this comment and move on.

However;

Nice build you have going for you.

The CPU will work great. I'd actually bump it up to 6 cores and I believe you will be set.[/QUOTE]Not with AMD... XD My computer has i5 intel. It outruns my friends AMD, who should theoretically be ALOT better.

[quote name='Toonshorty']AMD cards a good.

nVidia cards are better.

Well, AMD cards aren't bad as such but the coolers usually suck and their drivers are terrible.[/QUOTE]

Can't you buy separate coolers? Anyways, price-wise, I've always been a fan of AMD. Performance-wise, it could be a step better.

[quote name='2kbarrows']Most games require a solid 2GB RAM, which most computers come with, in my view, GFX RAM comes in less quantity, and is more precious. BTW, BattleField 3 requires more than Crysis. You're also a fucking idiot, you can't even run a proper OS with 50MB of RAM.[/QUOTE]I never said you should run an OS. 'Idiot'.. I just said, without the RAM you can't even run your game thus memory RAM is as important as video RAM.

[quote name='zillascape']Not with AMD... XD My computer has i5 intel. It outruns my friends AMD, who should theoretically be ALOT better.[/QUOTE]

I didn't know AMD was a processor. I usually see AMD Phenom X6, never seen an AMD. What processor does your friend have?

[quote name='2kbarrows']Can't you buy separate coolers? Anyways, price-wise, I've always been a fan of AMD. Performance-wise, it could be a step better.[/QUOTE]Agreed.

[quote name='2kbarrows']I didn't know AMD was a processor. I usually see AMD Phenom X6, never seen an AMD. What processor does your friend have?[/QUOTE]Dude. xD Seriously.

[quote name='zillascape']I never said you should run an OS. 'Idiot'.. I just said, without the RAM you can't even run your game thus memory RAM is as important as video RAM.[/QUOTE]

Why did you put "idiot" in 's?

Everyone knows it's important, I never said it wasn't. Seriously, reading is good from time to time.

P.S. Run Windows XP with 50MB of RAM, I dare you to.

P.S.S. You need an OS to run games.