Ryan

Computer build

New build, check out [URL="http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?58608-Computer-build&p=540366#post540366"]this[/URL] post. Edited by Ryan

SR3?

GTA5 will probably run, but I don't know because they didn't say the minimum requirements.

SR3 is Saints Row 3.

Don't think your RAM matches up with your motherboard specifics. You need 240 pin RAM sticks. I'd also recommend you get 1600GHz on the RAM as well.

EDIT:

Guessing that was a typo. Did you mean to type in 240 pin? I believe you did.

Ignore this comment and move on.

However;

Nice build you have going for you.

The CPU will work great. I'd actually bump it up to 6 cores and I believe you will be set. Edited by Mitchell

[quote name='Mitchell']Don't think your RAM matches up with your motherboard specifics. You need 240 pin RAM sticks. I'd also recommend you get 1600GHz on the RAM as well.

EDIT:

Guessing that was a typo. Did you mean to type in 240 pin? I believe you did.

Ignore this comment and move on.

However;

Nice build you have going for you.

The CPU will work great. I'd actually bump it up to 6 cores and I believe you will be set.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I'd avoid AMD at the minute. Their new processors are slow and their old ones are, well, old.

[quote name='Toonshorty']Meh, I'd avoid AMD at the minute. Their new processors are slow and their old ones are, well, old.[/QUOTE]

I second that, AMD aren't doing very well currently. I would probably stick to Intel, maybe an i3 or an i5 :) An i7 would be out of your budget i'm guessing.
Other than that, I think this will work together quite well.

[quote name='Sal']I second that, AMD aren't doing very well currently. I would probably stick to Intel, maybe an i3 or an i5 :) An i7 would be out of your budget i'm guessing.
Other than that, I think this will work together quite well.[/QUOTE]

My dad has a X6 with a Radeon HD 6000 something(forgot), it runs fine, it plays Battlefield 3 Online at ultra settings with no lag whatsoever.

[quote name='2kbarrows']My dad has a X6 with a Radeon HD 6000 something(forgot), it runs fine, it plays Battlefield 3 Online at ultra settings with no lag whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Gaming lag, doesn't always come down to the processor. But a lot to do with the Graphics Card and RAM..

[quote name='Sal']Gaming lag, doesn't always come down to the processor. But a lot to do with the Graphics Card and RAM..[/QUOTE]

I know it doesn't. That's why I said Radeon HD 6000... AMD video cards are terrific! Video RAM > Memory RAM in games, btw.

[quote name='2kbarrows']I know it doesn't. That's why I said Radeon HD 6000... AMD video cards are terrific! Video RAM > Memory RAM in games, btw.[/QUOTE]I'd like to see you play crysis 2 with 50 mb of ram.