Sign in to follow this  
General

RSPS has changed ALOT.

What times did you prefer rsps?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What times did you prefer rsps?

• Before where it was customized
    • Now where it copys RS.

I remember the day say 2006-2008, RSPS was all about customizing the server, now a days it's all about copying RuneScape, i mean if you want to copy it go on RuneScape? I understand the remakes of 2006 there understandably better.

Also everyone takes things to serious these days, you see so many people arguing about how shit they are at programming and how good the other person is. How the server is leached because they added only a few things? I mean it could be updated a hell of a lot in 2 weeks after that and its like in your face bitch.

Everyone thinks there beast at programming RSPS. They shouldn't think that, RSPS is the easiest java thing I have ever done, when you get into game programming and can program atleast the framework of a game engine, then you can think you're beast.

I would love to see the day where RSPS changed back that way.

So how do you like it? The way it is now or the way it was before?

I play rsps because RuneScape makes shitty updates and takes for ever to get anywhere.

I like it the way it used to be. I remember in 08 when I played a RSPS for the first time... it was a 317 ... and I Just loved it, but nowadays kids think they have to have 666, 614's etc. I however think differently... which is why I'm working on a 317 Server, and I know I'm not beast... but I know I have gotten a little better since I first got involved with RSPS. And the highest revision of a server I will ever work on is a 508. Fuck anything above 508. Edited by Rich

I suppose, but you never know in a few years that could be an RSPS. RSPS also makes shitty updates making servers look terrible, they are a wannabe RuneScape. Me myself, I enjoy programming rsps servers because i like to make it different from RS. making a change, and experience.

[quote name='PvMNaughty']I like it the way it used to be. I remember in 08 when I played a RSPS for the first time... it was a 317 ... and I Just loved it, but nowadays kids think they have to have 666, 614's etc. I however think differently... which is why I'm working on a 317 Server, and I know I'm not beast... but I know I have gotten a little better since I first got involved with RSPS. And the highest revision of a server I will ever work on is a 525. Fuck anything above 525.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't even go 525 i remember all the silab servers they were epic, i changed server every day because in a day I was maxed LOL. fast experience was the only problem and the skilling you had to click on box's other then that it was amazing.

But then again at those times that was the best RSPS and you would think WTF this is epic.

[quote name='PvMNaughty'] Fuck anything above 525.[/QUOTE]

Nah, Fuck anything above 508.

They were the legendary stages, it never looked fake not was it ridiculous.
508 was the amazing ages of RSPS's.
I want those great times back.

[quote name='legacy508']I suppose, but you never know in a few years that could be an RSPS. RSPS also makes shitty updates making servers look terrible, they are a wannabe RuneScape. Me myself, I enjoy programming rsps servers because i like to make it different from RS. making a change, and experience.

I wouldn't even go 525 i remember all the silab servers they were epic, i changed server every day because in a day I was maxed LOL. fast experience was the only problem and the skilling you had to click on box's other then that it was amazing.

But then again at those times that was the best RSPS and you would think WTF this is epic.[/QUOTE]Lol... I meant to say 508... >.>

[quote name='Sal']Nah, Fuck anything above 508.

They were the legendary stages, it never looked fake not was it ridiculous.
508 was the amazing ages of RSPS's.
I want those great times back.[/QUOTE]Lmfao... I seriously meant to say 508....

RSPS = RuneScape emulator..

Your supposed to try to copy it as much as possible but people are dumb and try to customize it too much and btw learn how to spell "a lot"....

I also agree, 508 was an epic revision. RS2HD ofcourse, the 508/525 servers are just horrible. 508 looked proffesional, the deob was not customized but the features were in the source.

[quote name='SkrilleX']RSPS = RuneScape emulator..

Your supposed to try to copy it as much as possible but people are dumb and try to customize it too much and btw learn how to spell "a lot"....[/QUOTE]

You are not "supposed to" you can do what you heck you want, and customizing it is the way to go.

[quote name='SkrilleX']RSPS = RuneScape emulator..

Your supposed to try to copy it as much as possible but people are dumb and try to customize it too much and btw learn how to spell "a lot"....[/QUOTE]

Why not be creative and do something unique? I'd rather play one unique server rather than 200 rs 2006-2011 remakes :L

[quote name='legacy508']I also agree, 508 was an epic revision. RS2HD ofcourse, the 508/525 servers are just horrible. 508 looked proffesional, the deob was not customized but the features were in the source.

You are not "supposed to" you can do what you heck you want, and customizing it is the way to go.[/QUOTE]508 were the best graphics IMO. Because now with all the customization's done to the character and the NPC'S it looks like something out of SyFy.