ThomasGFX

Mac VS. Pc

I have a mac 2 GB of ram it cost me $1400 and i would rather a windows pc easily..

[quote name='Jed Ltd']I have a mac 2 GB of ram it cost me $1400 and i would rather a windows pc easily..[/QUOTE]

Explain.

[quote name='Jed Ltd']I have a mac 2 GB of ram it cost me $1400 and i would rather a windows pc easily..[/QUOTE]

I read that, it made sense. Kinda..
Read it again, and now I'm confused.

You'd rather have a PC?

PC stands for Personal Computer, which a mac is. I don't understand this argument. How can a PC, specifically a mac, be better than itself?

No need to use the common-allusion of "pc" which is commonly alluded to "a computer besides mac." Just say "preferred type of computers", fuck, I don't know.

[quote name='Fellixombc']PC stands for Personal Computer, which a mac is. I don't understand this argument. How can a PC, specifically a mac, be better than itself?

No need to use the common-allusion of "pc" which is commonly alluded to "a computer besides mac." Just say "preferred type of computers", fuck, I don't know.[/QUOTE]

Alright smart ass.

Mac or Windows.

[quote name='Fellixombc']PC stands for Personal Computer, which a mac is. I don't understand this argument. How can a PC, specifically a mac, be better than itself?

No need to use the common-allusion of "pc" which is commonly alluded to "a computer besides mac." Just say "preferred type of computers", fuck, I don't know.[/QUOTE]

He's alive?

I prefer Macintosh.

I currently own two iMacs (Core i7 2600k (: ), Macbook Pro, and Mac Pro (12 core).

I also own a PC that has a lot of specs on it.

(I bought and upgraded all of these this month).

I prefer MAC because of the Operating System is very smooth and pleasing.

However, WIN7 is just as smooth, but I just prefer Lion OS. Edited by Mitchell