Mercenary

Bot nuke day

[quote name='judostar1']Actually they should just shut RuneScape down for about 3-6 days, then re-build[/QUOTE]Lose them 3-6 days worth of revenue, and when RuneScape is back online the bot problem would probably be even worse then before. Smart.

[quote name='PvMNaughty']Lose them 3-6 days worth of revenue, and when RuneScape is back online the bot problem would probably be even worse then before. Smart.[/QUOTE]

And remaking RuneScape isn't a few days.

[quote name='iRepo']Like I said, he's just mad at Runescape because he's a part of the 10% of the 12 year olds that couldn't adapt to Botting.[/QUOTE]

I'm not 12, You're 14 and you have a D in math, you put rsps before school, you also think you're some sort of java god? LOL? The only "java god" out there is actually a chick, and that's emily.

[quote name='judostar1']I'm not 12, You're 14 and you have a D in math, you put rsps before school, you also think you're some sort of java god? LOL? The only "java god" out there is actually a chick, and that's emily.[/QUOTE]

lul? He doesnt think hes a java god, hes pretty good though. Maybe not as good as meeee :D but im sure he doesnt think hes a "Java God"..

[quote name='Cataclysm']lul? He doesnt think hes a java god, hes pretty good though. Maybe not as good as meeee :D but im sure he doesnt think hes a "Java God"..[/QUOTE]

Nah, I just used to compare him to me as a Javachild to a Javagod.
This kid leeched Elemental-X and called it Armscape, then released it on Mopar.
The only changes made to it were small commands, which I did.

Idiot got like +20 Rep or some shit for a Leech, lmfao..
Imagine what I could get with the shit I'm making.

[quote name='judostar1']I'm not 12, You're 14 and you have a D in math, you put rsps before school, you also think you're some sort of java god? LOL? The only "java god" out there is actually a chick, and that's emily.[/QUOTE]

I'm like 2 years younger than you, and you can ask anyone; I have maturity about 5x you. That's pretty sad.
You can't even keep a friend on Skype for more than a week. Ian and I always talk to each other about how all you do is cry and bitch.

As if that wasn't enough, you put school before everything.
I, however, don't.
It's boring as shit and serves no purpose to me other than to teach me shit I already know.
Math? Fuck it, I don't care about it.

Tl;dr?
Goml. Edited by iRepo

Lol...

First, Emily isn't Emily, "Emily" is Sean. Second, she's a he.

He's also not even close to a "Java god".

lol Irepo you got a devleopment thread?

and I bettur get back OT: Yeah this is ganna be bad guys :P

He as in Emily lele is not a java god nor a lady :)

I'll post if i get banned.... (i had my idungeon bot on for 4 days straight on my pure) :D