Mercenary

Bot nuke day

[url]http://ebm.email.runescape.com/c/tag/hBOpwApB8L3HHB8eKRzNXBfQxMV/doc.html?t_params=[/url]

They are sueing people who bot again (y)

I'd like to see them sue someone for botting... You have to be doing it hard core and make thousands of dollars at Jagex's expense. Any U.S Judge would laugh at a charge for botting on a game, and dismiss it. total bullshit.

[quote name='Zykev2']I'd like to see them sue someone for botting... You have to be doing it hard core and make thousands of dollars at Jagex's expense. Any U.S Judge would laugh at a charge for botting on a game, and dismiss it. total bullshit.[/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure about that. It's manipulating the game's code, which clearly goes against their copyright.

Wow, that case would sound in close proximity to the case against Frugooscape.. where Runescape lost over 50 thousand dollars in one case. I'm sure they're taking accurate steps to make sure this happens multiple times, so they have a real reason to close down their servers, and begin work on a new power ranger server that they've had in development for some time.

/end sarcasm.

OT: I was speaking with Kevin from RS earlier about this whole fiasco and he claims that RSBuddy has created a script that decodes the individual object array each time it's opened. Would seem pretty far fetched, but never doubt RSBuddy's script whores.

[quote name='Sethy']I'm not so sure about that. It's manipulating the game's code, which clearly goes against their copyright.[/QUOTE]

When I see a successful case against a botter I'll believe it, until then I maintain my belief that a judge would do nothing but laugh at a case against some 13 year old kid who was botting on a Runescape account. I got charged with a felony Assault with a Deadly Missle for throwing a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich out a bus window and cracking the windshield, it was dismissed by the judge in his words for being "one of the most ridiculous charges he's seen." Dropped the Felony and I had to pay $250 to replace the segment of glass that was broken.

Why the hell would they sue you for 2,500 dollars if you only botted like...10 levels? lmao, i can only see this happening if it is a gold farming account.

[quote name='D Escobar']Why the hell would they sue you for 2,500 dollars if you only botted like...10 levels? lmao, i can only see this happening if it is a gold farming account.[/QUOTE]

I agree, like I said I doubt they'd sue anyone unless it was like a company who was goldfarming and made jagex lose profit.

[quote name='Zykev2']I agree, like I said I doubt they'd sue anyone unless it was like a company who was goldfarming and made jagex lose profit.[/QUOTE]
If you get sued...just counter sue for harassment and attempt at phishing? just say they emailed me fake sites that tryed to take my Information and money....... lol
(sorry if i sound dumb right now i'm tired)

GFBOTS *TROLLFACE* lol