Sign in to follow this  
iOweYouOne

Help again pleaseeeeeee

Question

okay so i have my source and client ready but how do i make a java file that can be downloaded and played. or how do i make it downloadable. and if i need a direct link how do i get one

8 answers to this question

[SIZE=5]Facepalm[/SIZE] to the extreme. You should get a book on Java and also just start using your common sense.

To get your client to be downloadable, zip it and upload it to a file sharing site. Then use the link and share it wherever you may please. You might want to change your server up a lot more and learn a lot more about how this all works before you decide to release a server you took off some random. Just saying.

[quote name='iOweYouOne']okay so i have my source and client ready but how do i make a java file that can be downloaded and played. or how do i make it downloadable. and if i need a direct link how do i get one[/QUOTE]

I'll Help got TV or MSN? Add me [email][email protected][/email]

[quote name='Ninjaturtled349']I dont know either but im a very good coder and coded my entire source my self[/QUOTE]
You obviously didn't code any part of your source.

[quote name='dyltank'][SIZE=5]Facepalm[/SIZE] to the extreme. You should get a book on Java and also just start using your common sense.

To get your client to be downloadable, zip it and upload it to a file sharing site. Then use the link and share it wherever you may please. You might want to change your server up a lot more and learn a lot more about how this all works before you decide to release a server you took off some random. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

actually i do know more than you think im just new at this stuff trying to learn it just like you were at one time.And no thts not wht i mean i need to jar sign it and get the cache downloader and everything i tried once but failed.

ugh /fp to everyone who said they didnt know how to do this.
_________________________________________________-
STEP1: go to uppit.com
STEP2: Zip Your CLIENT.
STEP3: Click Chooose File.
STEP4: CLick Upload.
Step5: It will give you link then you just give to people so they download.
Helpful HINT: if you dont know how to do this PLEASE look at some tuts or snippits maybey watch a class on java AND PLEASE DONT LEEECH.

[quote name='dyltank'][SIZE=5]Facepalm[/SIZE] to the extreme. You should get a book on Java and also just start using your common sense.

To get your client to be downloadable, zip it and upload it to a file sharing site. Then use the link and share it wherever you may please. You might want to change your server up a lot more and learn a lot more about how this all works before you decide to release a server you took off some random. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Hes new, you might know shit but he doesnt, thats why we have Runelocus..look..All you have to do is .jar it.

[video=youtube;CiDQ7igB6fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiDQ7igB6fk[/video]

[quote name='Vesta Main']Hes new, you might know shit but he doesnt, thats why we have Runelocus..look..All you have to do is .jar it.

[video=youtube;CiDQ7igB6fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiDQ7igB6fk[/video][/QUOTE]

thank you very much helped alot

Sign in to follow this