Sign in to follow this  
Codeusa

If you don't accept Evolution.

[quote name='TimeBroken']You're obviously equally ignorant if you actually believe that being southern causes stupidity.[/QUOTE]
I live here, it does.

@Trey umm, no? I live in the Central timezone. I don't have a southern accent, either. You can ask Chris. GTFO troll.

[quote name='Codeusa']I live here, it does.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying you're stupid?

[quote name='TimeBroken']So you're saying you're stupid?[/QUOTE]
There is a difference between saying it can make someone stupid & referring to myself as stupid.

Do you understand English?

[quote name='Codeusa']There is a difference between saying it can make someone stupid & referring to myself as stupid.

Do you understand English?[/QUOTE]

I do understand English. It seems as if you don't, because I've been conversing with you, and other people on these forums for a good deal of time now. If you want to make a certain point, please use better description to make yourself more clear. I live in the south as well, and I know for a fact that where I live doesn't make me, or anyone, more stupid than someone from the north. Calling people stupid because they are southern is a stereotype.

[quote name='TimeBroken']I do understand English. It seems as if you don't, because I've been conversing with you, and other people on these forums for a good deal of time now. If you want to make a certain point, please use better description to make yourself more clear. I live in the south as well, and I know for a fact that where I live doesn't make me, or anyone, more stupid than someone from the north. Calling people stupid because they are southern is a stereotype.[/QUOTE]
Could have fooled me.

[quote name='TimeBroken']You're obviously equally ignorant if you actually believe that being southern causes stupidity.[/QUOTE]

I never stated that it [B]caused[/B] ignorance. Sorry if you misinterpreted what I said.

I was born and raised in the south, so I have every right to state how ignorant the average thinker (or non-thinker) is in the south. If you don't find that very evident, then I'm sorry for you.

People are stupid everywhere, but the south has clearly established itself as the land of racial ignorance and scientific blindness throughout the USA's history. Edited by Trey

breaking news: both sides of this argument have or will express ignorance
[LIST]
[*]the religious spew bullshit and dismiss facts
[*]the non-religious ignore the religious' unwillingness to change
[/LIST]

stop being retards

[quote name='Trey']I never stated that it [B]caused[/B] ignorance. Sorry if you misinterpreted what I said.

I was born and raised in the south, so I have every right to state how ignorant the average thinker (or non-thinker) is in the south. If you don't find that very evident, then I'm sorry for you.

People are stupid everywhere, but the south has clearly established itself as the land of racial ignorance and scientific blindness throughout the USA's history.[/QUOTE]

I live in Florida, and I'm not ashamed to say my education system is shit, and everyone here is stupid as fuck. I get letters every year asking me to switch schools because my school is so fucking stupid.

Do we Evolve has humans? Yes, we adapt to certain habitats, cultures etc. The current theory of "Evolution" is actually a load of crap, think about it logically, if we all "evolved" from apes, why are there STILL apes then??? i call it adaptation rather.