Sign in to follow this  
Ramsin

Suggestion for the Wiki!

My suggestion is that to add a new board for the Runelocus WIKI.

[B]How will this help?[/B]

This will make there WIKI more noticable and a good way for people to talk about the Wiki.

[B]Where can this board be placed? [/B]
-In the Runelocus Category.

Thoughts/Ideas?

Maybe a tab should be added on the navigation bar. I think everyone always says that they're trying to make the forum look smaller, not bigger. Plus, we don't need an inactive board, since they would be posting on the wiki. :)

[quote name='Flawlesss']nooooo, i dont like it, no effense[/QUOTE]

Can you please state why you don't like it?

[quote name='Dean']Maybe a tab should be added on the navigation bar. I think everyone always says that they're trying to make the forum look smaller, not bigger. Plus, we don't need an inactive board, since they would be posting on the wiki. :)[/QUOTE]

I think it wont be that much of an inactive board. There are boards that are small like such as Runescape - Events, Gaming - Nintendo, Graphic Design - Tutorials. Graphics Design - Stocks & Render.

I think the wiki would have an more active board, and the Wiki just opened and without things like this it's going to die and be unnoticed. Edited by Ramsin

It'll be on the navigation once it's filled with some more content. What's the point of having a board for the Wiki?

[quote name='Ikiliki']It'll be on the navigation once it's filled with some more content. What's the point of having a board for the Wiki?[/QUOTE]

Talking about it I guess, Discussion on pages etc.

wikis provide discussion pages anyway...

[quote name='Ramsin']Can you please state why you don't like it?

I think it wont be that much of an inactive board. There are boards that are small like such as Runescape - Events, Gaming - Nintendo, Graphic Design - Tutorials. Graphics Design - Stocks & Render.

I think the wiki would have an more active board, and the Wiki just opened and without things like this it's going to die and be unnoticed.[/QUOTE]

Those are all sub-boards though.

[quote name='Dean']Those are all sub-boards though.[/QUOTE]

Those are all boards. Boards go in a Category. A category is such as GENERAL or RUNELOCUS.

What are people going to discuss about a Wiki? the colors?

Kind of a waste of a board lol.