Sign in to follow this  
Mercenary

[562] Disabling showocc server sided?

Question

Hey,

I have removed the showocc command in my client,
but there will always be people with a hackclient or other clients.

So I thought that there possibly could be a way to stop the effect of the showocc command server sided.
If so, let me know.

Thank you very much,
~Mercenary.

7 answers to this question

Make a webclient.

Wait aren't you the kid that runs around this section dissing on people because they don't know how to do things? This is the easiest thing in the world, and you can't do it.

[quote name='xTaunted']Wait aren't you the kid that runs around this section dissing on people because they don't know how to do things? This is the easiest thing in the world, and you can't do it.[/QUOTE]

I am asking for an answer, not for a pathetic little guy posting on my thread being an asshole about things, keep that in mind,
thank you.

[quote name='Vesta Main']Make a webclient.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response,
but I made a webclient and an own client,
I deleted the showocc out of those.
But as I mentioned people could still use their own clients to abuse this. Edited by Mercenary

[quote name='Mercenary']I am asking for an answer, not for a pathetic little guy posting on my thread being an asshole about things, keep that in mind,
thank you.[/QUOTE]
"pathetic little guy" who joined this month? Idiot, don't act superior to me. You will lose the game, always.

[quote name='Mercenary']I am asking for an answer, not for a pathetic little guy posting on my thread being an asshole about things, keep that in mind,
thank you.

Thanks for your response,
but I made a webclient and an own client,
I deleted the showocc out of those.
But as I mentioned people could still use their own clients to abuse this.[/QUOTE]
Bro, are you still coding the server for contagion, you didn't talk to me in like 2 days.

Send an extra byte upon login.
Not your client?
Fuck them.

Lol I fixed it myself already, don't worry.

Taunted obviously doesn't know who I am, so i'm not even going to bother fighting with him.

Sign in to follow this