Sign in to follow this  
Niator

Should I buy this computer?

[quote name='zerapk']but dell is a reilable company, unlike, acer, gateway, emachines etc. dell tech support is beyond any other.

laptops suck for gaming, overheat way to much , and no ventilation.[/QUOTE]

My laptop is great, no overheating. I was playing the space marines demo useing my 'turbo boost' (I have 2.3 ghz turbo'd up to 2.9) and space marines requires 2.6 ghz, so technecly i'm under the requirments but it still works. ANYWAY... my point is that SOME laptops are terrible for gaming, some are super awesome. HOWEVER desktops will obviously beat them anyway for obvious reasons.

Id personally recommend building your computer, obviously a desktop and as someone already said, save a lot.

[quote name='zerapk']but dell is a reilable company, unlike, acer, gateway, emachines etc. dell tech support is beyond any other.[/QUOTE]

Dell sucks, to be honest. This coming from a 3 year network technician. We ALWAYS had problems with a Dell server. Very rarely did we have problems with HPs. Personally, though, I much prefer custom ;)

[quote name='Sick`']Dell sucks, to be honest. This coming from a 3 year network technician. We ALWAYS had problems with a Dell server. Very rarely did we have problems with HPs. Personally, though, I much prefer custom ;)[/QUOTE]
customs are always the way to go :p

[quote name='Sick`']Dell sucks, to be honest. This coming from a 3 year network technician. We ALWAYS had problems with a Dell server. Very rarely did we have problems with HPs. Personally, though, I much prefer custom ;)[/QUOTE]

they prolly had cheap computers lol, i've never had a problem with my dell.. had alot of problems with hp/gateway though

[quote name='zerapk']they prolly had cheap computers lol, i've never had a problem with my dell.. had alot of problems with hp/gateway though[/QUOTE]

It was a Dell server. They're not cheap.

Well. Just get a better one, u can get one for 500$, Ill just say, Acer owns.

[quote name='Bloodah']Well. Just get a better one, u can get one for 500$, Ill just say, Acer owns.[/QUOTE]

Acer is like bottom-of-the-pile shit. Sure, they're cheap; because they use the cheapest parts they can find.

Test: Cunt.