The Only Cj

IE9 vs Google Chrome

Which Browser would you rather  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Browser would you rather

• Internet Explorer 9
    • Google Chrome

[quote name='Rixi']I am used to getting yelled at for stupid reasons. It doesn't matter to me at all, I'm too busy to listen your crying here.[B] I have server to program[/B]. I'm closing the deadline and I want to get it up.[/QUOTE]

... and that's why no one gives a fuck about what you think.

Rixi, do you realize how [I]stupid[/I] you are? Edited by Sethy

Rixi, if you can't handle the fact you're wrong, don't start a fucking debate you retarded prick.

Let me know when you can prove my articles wrong!

I personally like Google Chrome better. It's more convenient with its AutoFill options and such. It has a sleek look, and no idiotic tool bars (the ones you install). I also think chrome uses less cpu and memory?

[quote name='Kingdomkey01']I personally like Google Chrome better. It's more convenient with its AutoFill options and such. It has a sleek look, and no idiotic tool bars (the ones you install). I also think chrome uses less cpu and memory?[/QUOTE]

More actually.

Iirc there was a recent browser hacking con and Chrome wasn't or was the last to be hacked out of all the browsers, and IE was the first. Also, Chrome is sooooo much faster imo.

I am naturally against IE... but I /might/ try IE9.

I use google chrome.. But recently its been fucking annoying. On facebook I have so many ads all over the screen & when I run mozilla, I don't see the ads. On some vBulletin forums I can't post, its just a piece of shit now. Might try IE9.. Only reason I use chrome is because its so fast when you load it up.

I use Chrome because of it's speed and apps.

I have the top 5 browsers installed on my computer but Chrome beats them all... Chrome <3