The Only Cj

IE9 vs Google Chrome

Which Browser would you rather  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Browser would you rather

• Internet Explorer 9
    • Google Chrome

Matty, Anthony and 2kbarrows, shut the fuck up. Obviously you're all wrong and Rixi is right, because whatever he says is true and unquestionable. He is also the smartest person in this forum, by the way.

[quote name='Rixi']I tell you this, I know this guy who strolled in RSPS Scene in 2008, he started to host a movie site(online streaming) he got sued 15$ per movie that appeared on his site, 70,000$ to the respective companies(all together), 2,500$ fine.

He couldn't afford it and he was punished to 'serve the community' which means working to patch the crimes. He does shit jobs because he doesn't have high education, such as working at dirty scrapyards, he's paid approx 1,800$ a month, 1200$ of it goes to paying the costs of his crimes.

His life is fucked, he has sign on his crime report, he cannot get a proper job. Where ever he goes, sign of criminal follows him.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that you'd have to be a complete DUMB ASS to do that.

[quote name='Rixi']At last someone who understands the facts.

(and no, I didn't see the sarcasm there, fag)[/QUOTE]

Any time, my Lord.

PS: You're so worried about the government forcing google to give your browsing logs that you completely forgot that they could also force your ISP to give logs.

(and no, I didn't see the sarcasm there, fag)

EDIT: that's same as hosting RSPS. Jagex can sue you if they want to.

Blizzard recently sued WOWPS hoster for about 80 million dollars.[/QUOTE]

Shut the fuck up, enough of your bullshit. Provide proof or just leave.

[IMG]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hurr_train.jpg[/IMG]

Would suing them stop it? No.

[quote name='Rixi']Ironically, google is your friend.

Also, ISP won't be giving my logs out anytime soon, and even if they did, doesn't matter.

I'm using double sided system, I have mobile internet(like having a phone connect internet) and the best thing is, it works like prepaid phone, I just go to local market and buy a new prepaid chip and I'm ready to go.[/QUOTE]

Provide the fucking sources of your statements or fuck off. You're beginning to bore me now with the bullshit that just seems to spew from your mouth.

[quote name='Rixi']Also, ISP won't be giving my logs out anytime soon, and even if they did, doesn't matter.[/QUOTE]

Again, your word is the truth, my lord.

I also imagine you must be doing some very nasty things, if you will only use mobile internet to the rest of your days, aye?

[quote]EDIT2: why wouldn't sueing stop it? Theres this fact 65% of RSPS hosters(for example) are underage, if they were sued, they parents would find out they hosted illegal services(which they probably didn't know)[/quote]

Of course, my lord. Please excuse me while I go tell jagex to hire about a thousand lawyers, in order to sue every single rsps owner in Earth. That should just about do it. Edited by bl00dshooter

[QUOTE]Of course, my lord. Please excuse me while I go tell jagex to hire about a thousand lawyers, in order to sue every single rsps owner in Earth. That should just about do it.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point.

[quote name='Rixi']Well I'm underage which means I cannot get 'real' internet

However, when I'm old enough to have my own internet in my own apartment, I'll definetly keep using mobile internet when I want to stay anonymous.

Oh, heres fact for my statement: [url]http://saunalahti.fi/prepaid/mobiililaajakaista.php[/url][/QUOTE]

I'll take it that you're not replying to my earlier posts and you know you were talking a load of shite.