The Only Cj

IE9 vs Google Chrome

Which Browser would you rather  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which Browser would you rather

• Internet Explorer 9
    • Google Chrome

[quote name='Rixi']Hey retard, we in Finland are not allowed to murder anyone, are you allowed to murder people there where you live? no?

The laws wont stop at Finland, other countries adapt to them, eventually they're used everywhere.[/QUOTE]

At the current moment they are not put in place in England, so fuck off you idiot. Stop trying to challenge everybody when in reality you are talking of your own countries laws, you spastic.

The government here have tried over and over again to stop piracy, they tried to put a 3 strike policy into place but it failed. Basically what it did was, you receive a letter after your ISP was aware of you downloading illegal material and if you failed to comply with the first letter you'd be fined and told to stop, then if you still failed to stop you'd be banned from ever connecting to the internet from your household. This failed as too many people would ignore the letter and in the end the government scrapped it.

So please do fuck off trying to tell me what my government can and can't do as you live in a different country to me.

[quote name='Rixi']It's memory hogger, it's unsafe, stupid GUI...

IE is shit and it's official sign of being newfag. Get education and learn that IE is worst choice(followed by Chrome and Safari) for browser.[/QUOTE]

'Memory hog': YUP LETS GO ASSUME SHIT SHALL WE,
[URL]http://www.favbrowser.com/internet-explorer-9-ie9-vs-firefox-3-6-vs-google-chrome-10-vs-opera-11-vs-safari-5/[/URL]
[URL]http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-20047314-12.html[/URL]

'It's unsafe': YUP BECAUSE INTERNET EXPLORER DOESNT SAVE BROWSING SESSIONS OR INCLUDES inPrivate BROWSING FOR NO CACHING OF DATA.

'Stupid GUI': Opinionated.

You need to shut the fuck up and get educated. Next in line please.

[quote name='Anthony`']'Memory hog': YUP LETS GO ASSUME SHIT SHALL WE,
[URL]http://www.favbrowser.com/internet-explorer-9-ie9-vs-firefox-3-6-vs-google-chrome-10-vs-opera-11-vs-safari-5/[/URL]
[URL]http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-20047314-12.html[/URL]

'It's unsafe': YUP BECAUSE INTERNET EXPLORER DOESNT SAVE BROWSING SESSIONS OR INCLUDES inPrivate BROWSING FOR NO CACHING OF DATA.

'Stupid GUI': Opinionated.

Next in line please.[/QUOTE]

It seems this fools (Rixi) opinion is greater than others.

[quote name='Matty']It seems this fools (Rixi) opinion is greater than others.[/QUOTE]

No offense but seriously, you're more stupid than the noobs of R-S.

Eventually the laws will be struct there. It's only matter of time. I would like to note that in most states of USA... and the england cops are allowed to get the data, even if you're suspected for drunk driving. So it actually does matter.

EDIT: Tests = no proof.

Small site or small magazine cannot openly diss Explorer, it's a fact, if they want interviews from Microsoft, they can't diss microsoft.
Also, Internet Explorer is commercial, for example... A magazine saying good things about Explorer is just bought, if you check the sponsors you'll see microsoft hanging in there. Edited by Rixi

[quote name='Rixi']Hey retard, we in Finland are not allowed to murder anyone, are you allowed to murder people there where you live? no?

The laws wont stop at Finland, other countries adapt to them, eventually they're used everywhere.

Your english is so horrible... ugh. You still didn't get my point. When the laws are updated to allow access to those files WITHOUT you being suspected of crimes... AND THEY WILL BE UPDATED. IT'S PLANNED IN ABOUT ALL COUNTRIES ALREADY, they plan to stop piratism with it.

EDIT: You're failing at trolling pretty hard. Yet again, I am right, you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure they would have to completely remove C/P to stop Piratism. It is basically impossible to stop someone from sharing somthing they paid for unless you cut their hands off.

The laws wont stop at Finland, other countries adapt to them, eventually they're used everywhere.

Your english is so horrible... ugh. You still didn't get my point. When the laws are updated to allow access to those files WITHOUT you being suspected of crimes... AND THEY WILL BE UPDATED. IT'S PLANNED IN ABOUT ALL COUNTRIES ALREADY, they plan to stop piratism with it.

EDIT: You're failing at trolling pretty hard. Yet again, I am right, you are wrong.[/QUOTE]

Stop fucking calling people retards and idiots, when you are one, it's a giant hypocrisy.
And this forum consists of mostly Britfags and Americanfags, so your silly laws don't really affect them,

[quote name='Rixi']No offense but seriously, you're more stupid than the noobs of R-S.

Eventually the laws will be struct there. It's only matter of time. I would like to note that in most states of USA... and the england cops are allowed to get the data, even if you're suspected for drunk driving. So it actually does matter.[/QUOTE]

I'm more stupid than the noobs of R-S, I tell you what if I'm stupid then you're fucking mentally ill. You're spouting so much shit it is unbelievable. There are different data laws for different segments. There are data acts for computing data. You're completely taking this into a different context, we are taking solely about computer based information and data not registration, insurance data etc. Why are you even bothering to suggest the laws will be integrated into our current system is beyond me. You have no fucking clue what is going on in the legal system and maybe you should leave it at that. And I shall leave it at that as well, because quite frankly my knowledge in law is close to none.

[quote name='2kbarrows']Stop fucking calling people retards and idiots, when you are one, it's a giant hypocrisy.
And this forum consists of mostly Britfags and Americanfags, so your silly laws don't really affect them,[/QUOTE]

Don't be racist.

[quote name='haptic']Don't be racist.[/QUOTE]

I'm not.

And racism is against race, lul?

[quote name='haptic']I'm pretty sure they would have to completely remove C/P to stop Piratism. It is basically impossible to stop someone from sharing somthing they paid for unless you cut their hands off.[/QUOTE]

I tell you this, I know this guy who strolled in RSPS Scene in 2008, he started to host a movie site(online streaming) he got sued 15$ per movie that appeared on his site, 70,000$ to the respective companies(all together), 2,500$ fine.

He couldn't afford it and he was punished to 'serve the community' which means working to patch the crimes. He does shit jobs because he doesn't have high education, such as working at dirty scrapyards, he's paid approx 1,800$ a month, 1200$ of it goes to paying the costs of his crimes.

His life is fucked, he has sign on his crime report, he cannot get a proper job. Where ever he goes, sign of criminal follows him.

EDIT: forgot the part of the outcome.

So, he won't get a proper job, hes 26 years old.. life ruined.. what do you think he will do now? He can't pay the rent, he can't live normal life... Edited by Rixi