Dean

Opinions?

[quote name='Toonshorty']1TB Acer CPU?

What did I just read?

Acer are shitty quality.
HP aren't great - full of bloatware.

I can only really recommend ASUS, Samsung or Lenovo for laptops.
Custom builds for desktops.[/QUOTE]

My HP is not like that. It was actually pretty empty when I bought it. I do no like ASUS Either, my chips from them all over heated

[quote name='mikeyjakey']Hey are dells good? or toshiba's?[/QUOTE]

Dells are reasonable, but for the price you can get better. And Toshiba makes pretty good labtops. I believe they are currently holding the record for the fastest super computer too. ;) Edited by Carrscape

[quote name='Toonshorty']1TB Acer CPU?

What did I just read?

Acer are shitty quality.
HP aren't great - full of bloatware.

I can only really recommend ASUS, Samsung or Lenovo for laptops.
Custom builds for desktops.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't want a custom computer. Too much money, or takes too long.

I'm just looking for a good one that will last.

I have 2 Acers, a Desktop and Laptop and both are great and were cheap for the specs I got. Only problem I have had was the graphics card failed on the desktop and was replaced for free.

Anyway computer brands are really all over the place one computer they build may be great while another sucks leading to people having mixed reviews of such things.

Newegg has both prebuilt and build your own computer parts. So check that.

[quote name='Dean']Well, I don't want a custom computer. Too much money, or takes too long.

I'm just looking for a good one that will last.[/QUOTE]

Could be cheaper, it doesn't take long to build a pc.

[quote name='Notorious']Could be cheaper, it doesn't take long to build a pc.[/QUOTE]

I'd have to pay shipping and all that for items that might break on it's way. :\

I hated my Toshiba if anyone cares; piece of crap fan. It ALWAYS overheated.

[quote name='SiniSoul']I hated my Toshiba if anyone cares; piece of crap fan. It ALWAYS overheated.[/QUOTE]

I just broke my Toshiba Satellite and it was a great laptop and had great temperatures, nice keyboard w/ number pad + a 15.6" screen. It was a great laptop. I don't know about desktops though.

[quote name='SiniSoul']I hated my Toshiba if anyone cares; piece of crap fan. It ALWAYS overheated.[/QUOTE]

Mine works like god, It never over heats, it never dies on me, it rocks!!!

[quote name='Zykev2']I just broke my Toshiba Satellite and it was a great laptop and had great temperatures, nice keyboard w/ number pad + a 15.6" screen. It was a great laptop. I don't know about desktops though.[/QUOTE]

Ah well I didn't say all of them were bad. When I was doing some HD renderings for some school projects it ALWAYS overheated then died. So that's based upon my experience.

Indeed. I heard they give you shitty lights for the laptop monitor, so you can re-buy them for like more then the laptop. :confused:

But I have a Toshiba, with windows 7 HP installed, has blue screen rofl.