Shishir G

LMFAO Windows 8 looks like a bunch of shit.

There are 2 different desktop environments in Windows 8. One built to be used on touch screens and another for regular desktops. The later of the two is just like Windows 7. The touch screen UI takes its shape from Windows Phone.

EDIT:
Also the url even says Windows 8 [B]TABLET[/B] prototype.

And
[quote]There'll be two kinds of applications for Windows 8, one that runs in a traditional desktop, and the other pseudo-mobile apps based on HTML5 and Javascript, but both environments -- rather, the entire OS -- have been designed from the ground up for touchscreen use. [/quote]

Udumb

glen can you read? its my honest opinion don't like it? ignore me then.

[quote name='Avenging Death']glen can you read? its my honest opinion don't like it? ignore me then.[/QUOTE]

It's not a opinion.
Vista is the shitties OS Microsoft made. Bill Gates even admitted Vista wasn't their best product, and Vista got blue screen of death.. DURING THE PRESENTATION WHEN THEY WERE RELEASING IT.
It's a fact.

[quote name='Shishir G']It's not a opinion.
Vista is the shitties OS Microsoft made. Bill Gates even admitted Vista wasn't their best product, and Vista got blue screen of death.. DURING THE PRESENTATION WHEN THEY WERE RELEASING IT.
It's a fact.[/QUOTE]
Windows ME was the worst OS Microsoft made. Vista was a step in the direction Windows needed to go but was not complete.

[quote name='Friss']Windows ME was the worst OS Microsoft made. Vista was a step in the direction Windows needed to go but was not complete.[/QUOTE]

I'm taking about more recent times.
Windows ME isn't recent at all.

[quote name='Shishir G']I'm taking about more recent times.
Windows ME isn't recent at all.[/QUOTE]

You said it was the "most shitty os microsoft ever made" so extending it to all of Microsoft's releases.

This UI looks absolutely and positively disgusting. It looks disorganized as well as hard to use, in my opinion.

To be honest the Tablet version doesn't even seem so bad to use. It looks completely organised and easy to navigate. I also read this will be incorporated onto the pc version as a secondary desktop.

[quote name='Matty']To be honest the Tablet version doesn't even seem so bad to use. It looks completely organised and easy to navigate. I also read this will be incorporated onto the pc version as a secondary desktop.[/QUOTE]

I really like the UI...

...If I'm using a tablet.

Does not want on Desktop.

Although, there is a rumour that you can play xbox 360 games on windows 8 but I'll believe it when I see it. Halo 3 and Reach, GoW would be all I'd want.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

how does it look like bullshit anyways? :confused: