Shishir G

LMFAO Windows 8 looks like a bunch of shit.

[url]http://www.engadget.com/2011/06/01/microsoft-unveils-windows-8-tablet-prototypes/[/url]

Check that out, watch the video of the DEMO.

THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SHITTY.
WINDOWS 7 is good looking, Windows XP is performance wise and popularity wise the greatest thing they've made.
Vista was utter shit.
Windows 8 will be utter shit more than Vista.

You guys remember how Vista got like rated 2 stars on review website?
That's going to happen to W8 and, guess what their going to do just like they did with Vista?
They're going to build on top of it and make a better UI.

Vista got them alot of money but less popularity.
Expanded, they made Vista into Windows 7, they gained both money and popularity

The same will happen with W8.

I suggest you all wait until Windows 9 comes out or something.

XP AND WINDOWS 7 USERS UNITE!
vista can suck my [URL="http://www.runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?42143-why-do-we-have-hair-on-our..-BALLS-gt-!!-!-!-!-!"]hairy nuts.[/URL]

shishir, i don't mean to ruin your opinion. But your opinion is PURELY BIASED. Your only viewing a site that unveils that tablet version, its different. ofc the pc version will be better. Windows 8 is 7 but more features like folders in the taskbar, and improved folder UI

Windows 7 is just as good as XP performance wise. There is nothing wrong with Vista now, they've fixed everything. This is also a demo, it will change a lot in the next 2 years.

[quote name='Avenging Death']shishir, i don't mean to ruin your opinion. But your opinion is PURELY BIASED. Your only viewing a site that unveils that tablet version, its different. ofc the pc version will be better. Windows 8 is 7 but more features like folders in the taskbar, and improved folder UI[/QUOTE]

...It's tablet version??? what?
It said on Engadget that its Windows 8 and will be running on PC?
Ye i know i'm biased, I learned from the mods :troll:

Wasn't there leaked screenshots of W8 in the early builds. It had a similar UI to W7. Bleh. I think I'll stick to W7.

shishir, go watch the windows 8 concept on youtube. even tho its foreign, its more accurate then your source.

EDIT: smudge, thats what i am saying, they just are adding somethings to it.

[quote name='Smudge']Wasn't there leaked screenshots of W8 in the early builds. It had a similar UI to W7. Bleh. I think I'll stick to W7.[/QUOTE]

Same. Unless W8 has something 'special', but i don't think so. W7 works fine for now.

Windows 8 looks like a ton of bullshit.

[quote name='Avenging Death']shishir, i don't mean to ruin your opinion. But your opinion is PURELY BIASED. Your only viewing a site that unveils that [b]tablet version[/b], its different. ofc the pc version will be better. Windows 8 is 7 but more features like folders in the taskbar, and improved folder UI[/QUOTE]

'Nuff said.

TBH It looks just like the UI Of my Windows 7 Phone.. Just in landscape format.