MrCanada

[Free] Computer Services

[quote name='MrCanada']yeah there are different methods, but its true some ISP's block downlaod speeds coming from uTorrent, well Rogers my internet company does.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually quite surprised.

Some of the key ISPs in the UK limit P2P (BitTorrent) traffic during peak time but otherwise it's fine.

My ISP actually doesn't artificially slow my connection down ever.

I get 4.5Mb in the middle of the night, the evening and the morning.

[quote name='Toonshorty']I'm actually quite surprised.

Some of the key ISPs in the UK limit P2P (BitTorrent) traffic during peak time but otherwise it's fine.

I get 4.5Mb in the middle of the night, the evening and the morning.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying the slow the connection down for the entire house, if I start downloading loads and loads of torrents, my ISP will eventually catch on and slow the download rate of the torrents, and send me a warning in the mail ;)

Updated a bit.

[quote name='Toonshorty']I'm actually quite surprised.

I get 4.5Mb in the middle of the night, the evening and the morning.[/QUOTE]

My old ISP completely blocks any P2P traffic. I could not ever torrent in the 6 years I had them.

[quote name='Sick`']My old ISP completely blocks any P2P traffic. I could not ever torrent in the 6 years I had them.[/QUOTE]

yeah in Canada they arent very strict about it, but if you torrent enough they will catch on and slow you done or even give you a warning call.

[quote name='MrCanada']yeah in Canada they arent very strict about it, but if you torrent enough they will catch on and slow you done or even give you a warning call.[/QUOTE]

My ISP just says to limit your P2P traffic.

also name utorrent gives you free shit.

[quote]Tip of the day :
.rar's can be a virus always scan downloaded files![/quote]

lmfao

I have a question. For the Hirens ... do i download something? I need help with my BIOS and i want to download it but i cant? Is it only info. it gives me or a download? :S Sorry im a nub :(

[quote name='MrCanada']
[B][COLOR="red"]Protection :[/COLOR][/B]
Right now, microsoft has released a free antivirus and its actually the best free antivirus on the net right now, So I will give you the download link right now!

[URL="http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/security_essentials/default.aspx"]Microsoft Secuirty Essentials![/URL]
[/QUOTE]

Microsoft is capitalist shit.

Linux& Unix for life <3

EDIT: If you really have to use Windows bullshit... use Avast. It's BEST free antivirus.