Marcus01

computer freezing.

[quote name='Shishir G']u mad bro?
having more than 1 Anti virus is bad for your PC
instead of Anti Virus vs Virus
its gonna be Anti Virus vs Anti Virus and both of them are gonna scream as loud as fuck when a little spy infection is detected.[/QUOTE]

I'm not mad?? and i guess your right but i think Melaware bytes is a good anti virus.

I did a scan already and nothing found... I CANT Reinstall windows I dont have the disk.. Im going to freeze again in like 5-10 mins. :\

[quote name='Marcus01']I did a scan already and nothing found... I CANT Reinstall windows I dont have the disk.. Im going to freeze again in like 5-10 mins. :\[/QUOTE]

dude if you really want it to work MAKE A BOOTED DISK, My cousin made me one :) but after i installed it the drivers got uninstalled so i had to use another computer to install the drivers. Edited by bigcasey123

[quote name='bigcasey123']dude if you really want it to work MAKE A BOOTED DISK, My cousin made me one :)[/QUOTE]

correct. you will need another computer, a CD/USB that can hold a boot image though/

[quote name='bigcasey123']dude if you really want it to work MAKE A BOOTED DISK, My cousin made me one :)[/QUOTE]

I don't have disks to 1. make me a booted disk and 2. save all my important shit on...

[quote name='Marcus01']I don't have disks to 1. make me a booted disk and 2. save all my important shit on...[/QUOTE]

True but tommorow go buy disks (if you have the money) and put your important shit on 1 of the disks, It's ether spend 100$ on windows or spend 20$ on disks your choice.

Lol, I dont have the fucking money atm. + my computer WOULD FREEZE BEFORE I WAS DONE!

[quote name='Marcus01']Lol, I dont have the fucking money atm. + my computer WOULD FREEZE BEFORE I WAS DONE![/QUOTE]

you don't have another computer to use? not even your mom's or something?

[quote name='bigcasey123']you don't have another computer to use? not even your mom's or something?[/QUOTE]

nope.

[quote name='Marcus01']nope.[/QUOTE]

well ask your friends if they can give you some cd's and if they say no then i don't know what to tell you, if i had cd's i would of sent them to you but i don't :(