Marcus01

computer freezing.

[quote name='Shishir G']If it was your motherboard the computer wouldn't even probably start up.
It's a virus or something you modified on the computer.
Never seen a Virus that just does this shit, i mean it has no benefit for the hacker... but i guess it can be a Virus.
Look at the recommendation alerts, see if anything helpful is in there.[/QUOTE]

ya your probably right.

or maybe your computer thinks win 7 is too much. alot of older computers cant handle win 7

Dude this same thing happened to me except it had long beeps, I had to reformat my hard drive dude, you're fucked.

[quote name='MrCanada']or maybe your computer thinks win 7 is too much. alot of older computers cant handle win 7[/QUOTE]

he has a laptop he bought a few months ago..

[quote name='MrCanada']or maybe your computer thinks win 7 is too much. alot of older computers cant handle win 7[/QUOTE]

lol i don't think that's the problem, If it was it would of started right when win 7 was installed. (unless you bought it with the computer).

Just try and reinstall windows 7 that MIGHT help, when my computer went black i thought it was hard drive but it was my windows.

[quote name='Marcus01']I had to do some BIOS updates so that might be it.[/QUOTE]

yep thats it.
BIOS, never mess with it, mine needs updates too like 8 rofl
I just never do them because well.. my computer is running fine and updating BIOS isn't going to make it any faster, but if a problem occurs DURING updating BIOS your fucked. BIOS is the first thing your computer reads soon as you press that power button, if its fucked, your whole OS is fucked.

I honestly do not know how to fix besides reformat.

And if you don't want to spend 100$ on windows 7 just boot it, Windows is so overpriced.

I did BIOS update and still didn't fix when i came back when it finished my computer was frozen.

[quote name='Marcus01']I did BIOS update and still didn't fix when i came back when it finished my computer was frozen.[/QUOTE]

is the freezing really that bad?? if so like we said just reinstall windows, or get as many antivirus's as you can and do computer check up's that should do it. (if it's a virus)

[quote name='bigcasey123']is the freezing really that bad?? if so like we said just reinstall windows, or get as many antivirus's as you can and do computer check up's that should do it. (if it's a virus)[/QUOTE]

u mad bro?
having more than 1 Anti virus is bad for your PC
instead of Anti Virus vs Virus
its gonna be Anti Virus vs Anti Virus and both of them are gonna scream as loud as fuck when a little spy infection is detected.