Nat

Hacked by visiting a site

[quote name='0r4nge ownz']You can't really get a virus/keylogger from just going onto a website from my understanding, I may be wrong though.

There is a huge thing going around, when you go onto a website it will give you a pop up (like when playing a webclient for the first time, It asks your permission to run so it can download the cache) if you click run it will download the keylogger onto your computer.
Don't fall for this.

I was watching a youtube vid, it was a give away video and he said, sub, like and go to this tinychat room, thats where I will announce the winner.
It's a clever scam, because as soon as you click the link you will get a pop up, with the java run thing, because you see it quite often(most arn't scams) people just click accept in a rush and not even realised they have downloaded a virus. The tinychat worked fine too, so it's very easy to fall for a mistake like this.[/QUOTE]

If it was lets say a Java Applet, and he ran it I believe it's possible.

When visiting [url]www.goblinscape.com[/url], it says: ''You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website [B]for malicious content[/B]. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later. ''

P.S. Unauthorised access to online accounts whether it is your bank account or your RuneScape account is a criminal offence, it is illegal in the UK under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, and the USA’s Computer Fraud and Abuse Act 1986 as well as equivalent legislation in many other countries around the world. Jagex have already successfully pursued a RuneScape hijacker in the UK using the above law. You can read about it on the BBC news website [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8386003.stm[/url]

I wish i was able to take action against this bitch. Thanks for all your help and kindness everyone. I have started malwarebytes and i have zero objects infected so far.
I also started Ccleaner and everything is cleaned. Wish me luck. I hate to beg and ask for donations but jet since i lost a huge amount of money. i would be glad to receive any donations.

I use AVG, it blocks any unsafe. websites.

[quote name='Nat']When visiting [url]www.goblinscape.com[/url], it says: ''You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website [B]for malicious content[/B]. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later. ''

P.S. Unauthorised access to online accounts whether it is your bank account or your RuneScape account is a criminal offence, it is illegal in the UK under the Computer Misuse Act 1990, and the USA’s Computer Fraud and Abuse Act 1986 as well as equivalent legislation in many other countries around the world. Jagex have already successfully pursued a RuneScape hijacker in the UK using the above law. You can read about it on the BBC news website [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8386003.stm[/url]

I wish i was able to take action against this bitch. Thanks for all your help and kindness everyone. I have started malwarebytes and i have zero objects infected so far.
I also started Ccleaner and everything is cleaned. Wish me luck. I hate to beg and ask for donations but jet since i lost a huge amount of money. i would be glad to receive any donations.[/QUOTE]

That shit webhost does that to all new sites. They'll hopefully find something and take it down though.

so sad,they used key log on you. [url=http://www.la-beleza.com/procedures/breast_enlargement.html]:([/url][url=http://www.breastenlargementpittsburgh.com/breast-plastic-surgeries/breast-enlargement-pittsburgh-pa]:([/url] Edited by susiehaynes