Nat

Hacked by visiting a site

[quote name='Skiddies'][url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive-by_download[/url]

I used to do this all the time, I keylogged tons of people and stole tons of accounts, this was before I came here. I also made phishing sites that were legit I did alot of RS hacking in the day ;)[/QUOTE]

I hate hackers and scammers. I don't see the point of it. I was able to scam and hack in the past but i never did because i always felt sad because that person worked for it and you just came by and stole all of that. I hope that someone will once steal something from you in real life and then you will realize.

Get CCleaner, clean all your application data and get maleware Bytes and do a full scan.

[quote name='0r4nge ownz']Do you have your firewall down? if so, that could have gave you a virus.
The best thing to do, get AVG and scan your computer.
Also, check your process, see if anything's running that shouldn't be or looks suspicion.[/QUOTE]

My firewall is on. I personally find that AVG sucks. This laptop isn't even mine. It is lended to see if it was good enough to purchase. Omy, if the guy finds this out, ima die.

I've always wanted to try SQL injection / Defacement / other.

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity.

[quote name='Divine']What's the URL?

I've always wanted to try SQL injection / Defacement / other.[/QUOTE]

Check my first post. [url]www.goblinscape.com[/url]

If you find anything then please let me know by posting on this thread.

It would be wise not to post the link on theese forums, users may accidently missclick it. (I almost did then)

[quote name='Nat']Check my first post. [url]www.goblinscape.com[/url]

If you find anything then please let me know by posting on this thread.[/QUOTE]

that website wont make it past review, so no worries its being hosted by 000webhost you can click it, it wont do anything

[quote name='Nat']Check my first post. [url]www.goblinscape.com[/url]

If you find anything then please let me know by posting on this thread.[/QUOTE]

I just crashed the site :3.

[quote name='Divine']I just crashed the site :3.[/QUOTE]

Anything hosted on 000webhost crashes when there are more than 3 people on anyways.
@OP: If there was a popup asking you to allow an applet to run and you allowed it to, its your own fault. Otherwise the applet wouldnt be given access to your computer since it would be unsigned.

[quote name='Anthony`']Anything hosted on 000webhost crashes when there are more than 3 people on anyways.
@OP: If there was a popup asking you to allow an applet to run and you allowed it to, its your own fault. Otherwise the applet wouldnt be given access to your computer since it would be unsigned.[/QUOTE]

;-; Way to ruin my temporary self confidence boost.

loooljokes.