Sign in to follow this  
Hutch

Raffle / Giveway

[quote name='Hutch']Erhm, why would I give someone money when they already have it? The reason I'm doing this is because when I first started Runescape - early 04. This one guy helped me get full rune and stuff, and look where I am now. So I'm giving people the opportunity to be rich, etc etc.[/QUOTE]

Kk, off-topic, whatdo you use to record?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[quote name='0r4nge ownz']Subbed.

Btw, nobody poor will get this.. They never do, it always goes to a rich person.
I'v never had over 30m.

Also, Marcus richies isn't exactly foreign, he is from Uk, like me.
And alot of other people from this community.
I would rather be called British rather then foreign.[/QUOTE]

U dun no wut foren meanz.
Pm'd ya.

I subbed, Hutch.

Why should I get: because I've never had more than 10M on runescape, I'm poor as shit on it. Besides, that's why I quit RS: I couldn't make money, therefore I couldn't level my skills the proper way.

Just to let you guys know, I won't reply to all your messages.

[quote name='Hutch']Just to let you guys know, I won't reply to all your messages.[/QUOTE]

What you mean?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[quote name='GoldAccounts']Just sell the 300M. Easy $240-$270.[/QUOTE]

He has 17b in items. He dosen't want to sell he already has sold 30b and he wants to give back to us and help us.

Subbed, just for a chance at that Divine you want to give me <3. I'm MinecraftRealm but meh, Open Lobby on PS3 is no use to me, I'm 360.

[quote name='Hutch']Erhm, why would I give someone money when they already have it? The reason I'm doing this is because when I first started Runescape - early 04. This one guy helped me get full rune and stuff, and look where I am now. So I'm giving people the opportunity to be rich, etc etc.[/QUOTE]

fair enough.