Sign in to follow this  
Hutch

Raffle / Giveway

[quote name='riches321']40b Wtf Wtf Wtf!!! Thats like a life time supply of irl cash! How he make trh gps??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

40,000$ is a lifetime supply of cash? I dont know where you are from, well your foreign so i guess its alot of money for you.

[quote name='Marcus01']40,000$ is a lifetime supply of cash? I dont know where you are from, well your foreign so i guess its alot of money for you.[/QUOTE]

dude 40k is alot to anyone, it isnt lifetime but hell if i was 40k richer i would be set for life seeing as i plan on living in like a thousand a year house in mountains, 100 sq feet, only have heating and a bed =p

jk but really 40k is alot to have from a freaking game =p

[quote name='Smudge']Only if I get a Divine plawx - I don't tend to like CoD video's anymore - they bore me. Same old thing time after time.[/QUOTE]

My COD videos will be different :) - They will consist of competitive games, kids raging at my name/clan in public/private matches, and stuff like that lol.

[quote name='killers10333']dude 40k is alot to anyone, it isnt lifetime but hell if i was 40k richer i would be set for life seeing as i plan on living in like a thousand a year house in mountains, 100 sq feet, only have heating and a bed =p

jk but really 40k is alot to have from a freaking game =p[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is but it wont set someone for a life time.

[quote name='killers10333']dude 40k is alot to anyone, it isnt lifetime but hell if i was 40k richer i would be set for life seeing as i plan on living in like a thousand a year house in mountains, 100 sq feet, only have heating and a bed =p

jk but really 40k is alot to have from a freaking game =p[/QUOTE]

I've already sold 32bil worth of cash, I bought a new car with that. I have 22bil left which most of it I'll be giving away to you guys, friends in real life, and friends from other forums.

[quote name='Hutch']I've already sold 32bil worth of cash, I bought a new car with that. I have 22bil left which most of it I'll be giving away to you guys, friends in real life, and friends from other forums.[/QUOTE]

I love you hutchy! :)

Come on tinychat george :)

[quote name='Hutch']I've already sold 32bil worth of cash, I bought a new car with that. I have 22bil left which most of it I'll be giving away to you guys, friends in real life, and friends from other forums.[/QUOTE]

Retarded question:

Will this be favored, eg someone who you known for ages gets lets say a phat and someone with 2 posts gets some leather gloves?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Subbed.

Btw, nobody poor will get this.. They never do, it always goes to a rich person.
I'v never had over 30m.

Also, Marcus richies isn't exactly foreign, he is from Uk, like me.
And alot of other people from this community.
I would rather be called British rather then foreign.

[quote name='0r4nge ownz']Subbed.

Btw, nobody poor will get this.. They never do, it always goes to a rich person.
I'v never had over 30m.

Also, Marcus richies isn't exactly foreign, he is from Uk, like me.
And alot of other people from this community.
I would rather be called British rather then foreign.[/QUOTE]

Lol, worth a try some fag hacked me for my blue mask so, may aswell try.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Erhm, why would I give someone money when they already have it? The reason I'm doing this is because when I first started Runescape - early 04. This one guy helped me get full rune and stuff, and look where I am now. So I'm giving people the opportunity to be rich, etc etc.