Sign in to follow this  
Hutch

Raffle / Giveway

Subbed, and why are you giving all yohr stuff away? Like what i doe with my 140m and my lvl 136not alot but i came back to runescape a year later finding myself playing on a noob acc with 26m lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[quote name='riches321']Subbed, and why are you giving all yohr stuff away? Like what i doe with my 140m and my lvl 136not alot but i came back to runescape a year later finding myself playing on a noob acc with 26m lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

he got 40b...

btw, subbed

Subbed :3.

[quote name='Drosel']he got 40b...

btw, subbed[/QUOTE]

40b Wtf Wtf Wtf!!! Thats like a life time supply of irl cash! How he make trh gps??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

[quote name='riches321']40b Wtf Wtf Wtf!!! Thats like a life time supply of irl cash! How he make trh gps??

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I'm super rich for a couple reasons : I'm a godly mercher, and I'm a godly pker. I've been hybriding since early 04, and I have been hybriding since then. So, it's quite easy to go on a P2P world and down 400+ mil a day.

[quote name='Hutch']I'm super rich for a couple reasons : I'm a godly mercher, and I'm a godly pker. I've been hybriding since early 04, and I have been hybriding since then. So, it's quite easy to go on a P2P world and down 400+ mil a day.[/QUOTE]

Yup, you are pretty beast.

Only if I get a Divine plawx - I don't tend to like CoD video's anymore - they bore me. Same old thing time after time.