Sign in to follow this  
Hutch

Raffle / Giveway

I decided just to have a give-away and raffle instead of a drop party. This way everybody can particpate and such!

But there's a few things you must do to enter - Subscribe to my channel - [url]Www.youtube.com/OpTiKNaTiioN[/url] (I know this is sad, but I need subscribers and you need RSGP - and items).

Once you subscribed, send me a message over youtube or over runelocus (If runelocus, I prefer VMs) telling me a reason why you deserve it.

I'll have to go through my bank and see what I'll give away.

(most items will be over 25-30mil) max will be (300-500mil)>

Actually, just PM me over youtube so I know you subbed and stuff.

If you're going to send me a youtube message, please put your RL username in it.

[quote name='Hutch']If you're going to send me a youtube message, please put your RL username in it.[/QUOTE]

Oops, my name is pivotkillerdz - youtube2

[quote name='Hutch']If you're going to send me a youtube message, please put your RL username in it.[/QUOTE]

I made sure to do that :)

[quote name='Marcus01']I made sure to do that :)[/QUOTE]

Ya I know lol.

I'm going to bed, I'll get back to this tomorrow. I'll most likely finish the raffle once I get enough people in it and once I organize my bank to see what I can give out.

[quote name='Hutch']Ya I know lol.

I'm going to bed, I'll get back to this tomorrow. I'll most likely finish the raffle once I get enough people in it and once I organize my bank to see what I can give out.[/QUOTE]

I come to bed too?