Sign in to follow this  
Sethy

(in)Famous

[CENTER][url=http://www.infamous.site40.net/index.php][img]http://vibrantfx.net/u/b2pcf0p.png[/img][/url][/CENTER]

(in)Famous is a new, hopefully soon to be active and enjoyable skilling clan. This clan is created with the pure intention of all skilling alike, so no matter what your interest and pace; you'll find (in)Famous fit for you.

Our goal is simple; expanding the use of Skilling, and making it enjoyable all the while. Skilling in the clan will be a very flexible aspect, as we're to constantly search for new and improved ways of applying ourselves to RuneScape, using what we know best. You don't have to be 'pro', or even very good as we this just about having fun and enjoying ourselves.

We aim to advance into as much of a resourceful clan as we can, without excessive cost applied.
The clan's leaders are assured to listen as our members voice their opinions, as much as we would our own staff.

[center][B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="darkred"][U]REQUIREMENTS[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

To join the clan there are very few requirements, but of course we have a few.

[B]You will NOT bot at any official event.
You must be of age 13+. If deemed to immature, you will be removed from the clan on the spot.
You WILL be able to have fun. :D[/B]

[B][CENTER][U][COLOR="darkred"][SIZE="5"]APPLICATIONS[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/b]
[I]Asterisk: Necessary[/I][/center]

[QUOTE]Real Name:
*IGN:
Stats:[/QUOTE]

The form can either be messaged to me personally, or posted on this thread.

[SIZE="5"][B]Official Clan Chat: Infclan[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE="5"][B]Official Website: [url]http://infamous-skill.net/forums//forum.php[/url][/B][/SIZE]

Hello everyone, we're hosting our official skilling event! I know we haven't been active lately, but that's because of a lot of real life issues I've had. I'm not back and better than ever, and plan on boosting the activity as much as possible! What better way to start than with a nice skilling event, right?

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][B][color="Darkred"]F2P[/color][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[QUOTE]In F2P we will be training Runcrafting and Fishing. We will be doing normal Runecrafting, and Great Orb Project. For Fishing all levels of fishers will be able to attend, as we will fish in multiple locations with different people. Information on the event is below.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Meeting Location[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
[QUOTE]Statue north of Falador. The statue is also south of Doric's smithing anvil, west of Barbarian Village, and South of Goblin Village.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Day[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
[QUOTE]Friday, April 15th, 2011[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][U]Time[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[QUOTE]I will be hosting all day, so you can join whenever. Though where we will be fishing and what is listed below.

[CENTER][U]Note that times shown below are in the Eastern timezone. (-5GMT)[/U][/CENTER]

[I][B]1:00PM-2:30PM | [/B][/I]Fly Fishing/Bait fishing @ Barbarian Village
[I][B]2:30PM-4:00PM | [/B][/I]Cage Fishing/Harpoon Fishing @ Karamja
[I][B]4:00PM-5:30PM | [/B][/I]Fly Fishing/Bait fishing @ Barbarian Village
[I][B]5:30PM-7:00PM | [/B][/I]Cage Fishing/Harpoon Fishing @ Karamja[/QUOTE]

If I can find another host, which I may be able to, we'll divide the sessions into two. Both locations will be available at all times.

[CENTER][SIZE="7"][B][color="Darkred"]P2P[/color][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[QUOTE]In P2P we will be doing the skills Hunting & Farming. We will be doing both Herblore Habitat, Vine Sweeper, and simply normal Hunting/Farming. Of course as I've known that this isn't the favored skill among most users, I figured it'd be a fun way to play mini-games while training with our friends. If too many disagree with this event, I will change to a more desirable skill.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Meeting Location[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
[QUOTE]Farming Patch north of Catherby, east of Camelot, and west of White Wolf Mountain.[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B]Day[/B][/SIZE] [/CENTER]
[QUOTE]Saturday, April 16th, 2011[/QUOTE]

[CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][U]Time[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[QUOTE]I will be hosting all day, so you can join whenever. Though where we will be skilling and what we will be doing is listed below.

[CENTER][U]Note that times shown below are in the Eastern timezone. (-5GMT)[/U][/CENTER]

[I][B]1:00PM-2:30PM | [/B][/I]Normal Hunting. Hunting will vary depending on majority of hunting level.
[I][B]2:30PM-4:00PM | [/B][/I]Normal farming.
[I][B]4:00PM-5:30PM | [/B][/I]Vine Sweeper.
[I][B]5:30PM-7:00PM | [/B][/I]Herblore Habitat[/QUOTE]

If I can find another host, which I may be able to do, we'll divide the sessions into two. Information will be edited and you will be notified if this happens.

Be sure to try and attend! Edited by Sethy

[quote name='Sethy']You don't have to be 'pro', or even very good as we this just about having and enjoying ourselves.[/QUOTE]

I believe right here should look like this if I'm not mistaken.

[quote name='Sethy']You don't have to be 'pro', or even very good as we this just about having [COLOR="#ff0000"]fun[/COLOR] and enjoying ourselves.[/QUOTE]

Anyways,

*IGN: J i m bo
*Why you want to join: To skill with people of my favorite community, on one on my favorite games. Also get my skills up.
Stats: Not too good at the moment, I have 73 rc, 99 wc, low lvl fletching, about 5 thieving, and the rest are pretty bad too.

It's late, but I really didn't think I fucked it up too bad. xD

[quote name='Sethy']....

It's late, but I really didn't think I fucked it up too bad. xD[/QUOTE]

Is it me, or have you changed the writing?
I swear it all went down in a line?

[quote name='Sethy']....

It's late, but I really didn't think I fucked it up too bad. xD[/QUOTE]

Don't acknowledge my app or anything lol.

[quote name='J i m b o']I believe right here should look like this if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways,

*IGN: J i m bo
*Why you want to join: To skill with people of my favorite community, on one on my favorite games. Also get my skills up.
Stats: Not too good at the moment, I have 73 rc, 99 wc, low lvl fletching, about 5 thieving, and the rest are pretty bad too.[/QUOTE]

Accepted. Join the clan chat (infclan) whenever so I can rank you.

[quote name='Sethy']Accepted. Join the clan chat (infclan) whenever so I can rank you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, hopefully my maturity level is somewhat decent enough :)

[quote name='J i m b o']Thank you, hopefully my maturity level is somewhat decent enough :)[/QUOTE]

We'll see eh?

[quote name='Sethy']We'll see eh?[/QUOTE]

I guess so, but for a first skill to train together I suggest crafting, I really want to get that up :p