Sign in to follow this  
Emily

♥ Account ℘roℊression Log ♥

[quote name='the god father']gratz, hw long did it take for 29m of ashes?[/QUOTE]

I didn't get 29mil worth of ashes, I said i made money from programming and that. Ashes were only like 5mil worth.

[quote name='the god father']oh :'( mk well good luck... runecrafting is a bitch after level 70 :)[/QUOTE]

Very slow xp atm as well, going to become member soon and just do nats after I get a certain level. Might break my pure and do a tank depending on what I need.

Items that I want to buy for alching are taking for ever, so i might take the approach of doing rcing or some other skill while waiting for them to buy.

Either doing, rcing, fming, or cooking.

what will you be alching :) you should tell meh

I don't know how can you guys (Everyone) level up 2 RC levels a day.. I die trying to get 1 level XD

[quote name='Emily']Very slow xp atm as well, going to become member soon and just do nats after I get a certain level. Might break my pure and do a tank depending on what I need.

Items that I want to buy for alching are taking for ever, so i might take the approach of doing rcing or some other skill while waiting for them to buy.

Either doing, rcing, fming, or cooking.[/QUOTE] just do.. aww forgto the quest.. but its the balloon one thats at castlewars and takes you to entrana, people do law running for decent xp.

[quote name='Ishana']I don't know how can you guys (Everyone) level up 2 RC levels a day.. I die trying to get 1 level XD[/QUOTE]

I no life, others bot. Its what ever floats your boat

[quote name='the god father']just do.. aww forgto the quest.. but its the balloon one thats at castlewars and takes you to entrana, people do law running for decent xp.[/QUOTE]

f2p atm going to become p2p after higher stats.