clawz

Computer build log

Theres two blue together and two black together?

But them spaced apart, furtherest to the CPU.

So if we have:

[CPU] [RAM1][RAM2][RAM3][RAM4]

Put it in RAM1 and RAM3.

Starting to get fustrated now -_-' The instructions are terrible, i have no idea how to put the dvd drive and hd in or the motherboard..

Starting to get fustrated now -_-' The instructions are terrible, i have no idea how to put the dvd drive and hd in or the motherboard..

Which instructions are you reading?

The motherboard and DVD drive installation instructions should come with the case.

Which instructions are you reading?

The motherboard and DVD drive installation instructions should come with the case.

The case instructions are shocking but ive installed the hd and screwed it in, ive figured out how to do the mother board and im just going to try and get the dvd drive in, hopefully

The case instructions are shocking but ive installed the hd and screwed it in, ive figured out how to do the mother board and im just going to try and get the dvd drive in, hopefully

Yeah, case instructions are always shockingly poor - my case instructions were pretty bad too, thankfully I already had the knowledge.

Turn the orange X left, insert drive into slot and turn X right - from what I can see anyway.

Mother board, HD and DVD installed, stuck on getting the plastic barrier off so i can put the graphics card in :(

Mother board, HD and DVD installed, stuck on getting the plastic barrier off so i can put the graphics card in :(

What plastic barrier?

Pictures added :)

Case got fucked, lol. Good luck on building this; can't wait for results.