07erza

Steve Jobs

That was 1985. You think Apple will do fine because Jobs was fired for a while in 1985?

Apple had no real success back then, nowadays the company relies on Jobs and he's the big boss.

He wasn't fired due to letting his workers work all day long by the way, that is one big bull story. Jobs is smart enough to know people need a sleep and he would never let them start OVER. He wants the project done, not annoy his employees by letting them remake it.

He was fire due to conflicts with another co CEO, the founder of pepsi. Jobs was actually the one to hire him lolll.

Jobs was later fired and the actual CEO went to college, so yeah obviously Apple did fine with him, Apple wasn't even doing a thing when he was fired.

Pretty amazing how you're sticking up for Bill Gates at the moment.

He's the 'dick' that stole the MacOS GUI idea from Apple and released it just a while after Apple released their MacOS.

Apple actually sued Gates for it but lost the case, but due to some bullcrap they lost the case.

Microsoft's windows would've never been here without our friend Jobs, he was the project leader on the MacOS project with the first actual userinterface. Well, at least not as it is right now.

The way you are controlling your pc right now is all because of Steve Jobs sir.

Steve jobs took the GUI from Xexorx he didn't make it, he just changed it. The info I'm getting his from Steve Jobs & Bill Gates book you ignorant twat.

Bill Gates: Get real, would ya? You and I are both like guys who had this rich neighbor - Xerox - who left the door open all the time. And you go sneakin' in to steal a TV set. Only when you get there, you realize that I got there first. I got the loot, Steve! And you're yellin'? "That's not fair. I wanted to try to steal it first." You're too late

Steve jobs took the GUI from Xexorx he didn't make it, he just changed it. The info I'm getting his from Steve Jobs & Bill Gates book you ignorant twat.

Bill Gates: Get real, would ya? You and I are both like guys who had this rich neighbor - Xerox - who left the door open all the time. And you go sneakin' in to steal a TV set. Only when you get there, you realize that I got there first. I got the loot, Steve! And you're yellin'? "That's not fair. I wanted to try to steal it first." You're too late

That doesn't clear up the fact that Apple can't do without Jobs.

That doesn't clear up the fact that Apple can't do without Jobs.

He is a person, he will die just like every other person & someone else will take over.

He is a person, he will die just like every other person & someone else will take over.

Sure someone will take over, Apple just wont be the same without Jobs, not even if you manage to find a way to put his braincells into someone else's head lolol.

Pretty dexterous but ye, even shareholders are all in panic at the moment and saying the same ;)

Sure someone will take over, Apple just wont be the same without Jobs, not even if you manage to find a way to put his braincells into someone else's head lolol.

Pretty dexterous but ye, even shareholders are all in panic at the moment and saying the same ;)

Obviously the company won't be the same, it's his company after all. But they will manage. He doesn't even work on the stuff directly anymore, I mean, honestly the Ipad = big ipod touch.

Obviously the company won't be the same, it's his company after all. But they will manage. He doesn't even work on the stuff directly anymore, I mean, honestly the Ipad = big ipod touch.

He does have some badass good ideas though. Have you ever used the iPad at someone's home (no, not in the shop)?

I personally never liked the iPad until I used it at someone's house last weekend (birthday of one of my best friends).

It's so fast, easy to control and handy when you need to look up something really fast when setting in front of the TV. If they ever drop in price or I can get it really cheap via my mate working on the shop (like my iPhone) I'll definitely get it.

It's definitely a large iPhone or iPod Touch, however it's so much easier to control lelelel.

He does have some badass good ideas though. Have you ever used the iPad at someone's home (no, not in the shop)?

I personally never liked the iPad until I used it at someone's house last weekend (birthday of one of my best friends).

It's so fast, easy to control and handy when you need to look up something really fast when setting in front of the TV. If they ever drop in price or I can get it really cheap via my mate working on the shop (like my iPhone) I'll definitely get it.

It's definitely a large iPhone or iPod Touch, however it's so much easier to control lelelel.

I have one.

I cant tell the difference between it and a note book, i honestly dont see the point in them

good steve fucking jobs is a fag over prices his shitty hardware and now hes dying GOOOOOOOOD. thats what happens when you steal peoples money :p

Pretty much everything is overpriced, its how you make a profit.

He deserves to die because you're poor and can't afford his products? Looool

Rofl